100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Minor League & College Baseball

Luciani vs BA Top 100 lists

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby mamorris » Sun Feb 05, 2006 7:09 am

Steve-o wrote:
mamorris wrote:
Steve-o wrote:
garf112 wrote:You are quite welcome. Those were the good years. It looks like he put out his next three or so, and they were not as good. There are doubters on other message boards about the authenticity of his lists from those years. I don't think he would publish three bad lists after "forging" three good lists.

I kinda figured the same guy posted this to Sickels blog site as well. I very much doubt the authenticity of his lists. When the whole list is posted, it is like a who's who of current MLB allstars.

Don't you think someone would have caught him out if he was modifying the lists? It's funny how some people refuse to give credit, even when the evidence is put right before them.

I must say that I was just amazed at his forecasting ability. If those are his lists, then fine, sign me up as a subscriber.

The reasons listed in this thread make perfect sense to me as to why he wouldn't alter his old work. I am willing to admit when I am wrong, I was probably wrong on this one. It is just that the list was soooo amazing.

I must also admit that I am relatively new into the depths of the minor league fantasy baseball realm. I have been reading BA and BP for a while, but never gotten into any of the other sources until this year.

Ah, no problems. It's just that on other sites over the last couple of days there's been quite a few posts that read exactly like this one. Almost all of them were from know-it-alls who seem to think they are God's gift to baseball forecasting, so I mistakenly assumed you were one of them. It's not hard to see where you're coming from though in retrospect.
mamorris
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Basketball

Previous

Return to Minor League & College Baseball