I'm Lazy. - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

I'm Lazy.

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby RynMan » Thu Feb 02, 2006 4:53 pm

JTWood wrote:
RynMan wrote:You the man JT. No Pogo, but still the man. ;-)

And you were so close to being the second official member of the JT fan club...

:-b


Don't be like that....I still can right???
Image
RynMan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerAward-Winning Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 8891
Joined: 4 Feb 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Oztailia

Postby JTWood » Thu Feb 02, 2006 6:35 pm

RynMan wrote:
JTWood wrote:
RynMan wrote:You the man JT. No Pogo, but still the man. ;-)

And you were so close to being the second official member of the JT fan club...

:-b


Don't be like that....I still can right???

Maybe. My car needs washing. Get on a plane and get over here, and then we'll talk.
Image
JTWood
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterEagle EyeWeb Supporter
Posts: 11508
Joined: 22 Jun 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Unincorporated Heaven

Postby thedude » Thu Feb 02, 2006 6:42 pm

JTWood wrote:
rjforlife wrote:who is jt wood

Got me. I just Googled my SN to see what would come up, and I got these two images. I figured, "Meh. Why not? I haven't got any better ideas."

!+)



Do you ever get tired of answering this question? This has to be the second or third time i've read a question about your sig.
thedude
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicPick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 8413
(Past Year: 90)
Joined: 18 Dec 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: The Good Life

Postby JTWood » Thu Feb 02, 2006 6:45 pm

thedude wrote:
JTWood wrote:
rjforlife wrote:who is jt wood

Got me. I just Googled my SN to see what would come up, and I got these two images. I figured, "Meh. Why not? I haven't got any better ideas."

!+)



Do you ever get tired of answering this question? This has to be the second or third time i've read a question about your sig.

It's not as bad as when I was posting with JTWood and StlSluggers. I was always being asked why.
Image
JTWood
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterEagle EyeWeb Supporter
Posts: 11508
Joined: 22 Jun 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Unincorporated Heaven

Postby RynMan » Thu Feb 02, 2006 6:57 pm

JTWood wrote:
RynMan wrote:
JTWood wrote:
RynMan wrote:You the man JT. No Pogo, but still the man. ;-)

And you were so close to being the second official member of the JT fan club...

:-b


Don't be like that....I still can right???

Maybe. My car needs washing. Get on a plane and get over here, and then we'll talk.


Dude, if I can't be bothered washing my car, no chance in hell yours is getting washed. Even if you are JTWood. B-)
Image
RynMan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerAward-Winning Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 8891
Joined: 4 Feb 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Oztailia

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ayebatter, unioreimi and 11 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Friday, Apr. 18
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

Toronto at Cleveland
(2:20 pm)
LA Angels at Detroit
(7:05 pm)
Milwaukee at Pittsburgh
(7:05 pm)
St. Louis at Washington
(7:05 pm)
Miami at Miami
(7:08 pm)
indoors
NY Yankees at Tampa Bay
(7:10 pm)
indoors
Seattle at Seattle
(7:10 pm)
Atlanta at NY Mets
(7:10 pm)
Baltimore at Boston
(7:10 pm)
Chi White Sox at Texas
(8:05 pm)
Minnesota at Kansas City
(8:10 pm)
Philadelphia at Colorado
(8:40 pm)
Houston at Oakland
(10:05 pm)
Arizona at LA Dodgers
(10:10 pm)
San Francisco at San Diego
(10:10 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact