hybrid wrote:I'm not going to list anyone below AA, cause I think all need to improve more before they are a Top 5 hitter in the minors.
Alex Gordon (not in AA technically, but will be)
Ok I cheated and put 7, but I felt all of them needed to be listed.
I've got to agree with these, just a few comments.....
- Delmon Young - is going to be in TB opening day
- Alex Gordon (not in AA technically, but will be) - if Teahan doesn't improve quickly, he'll be in KC by August
- Billy Butler - maybe the best pure hitter of the bunch, but no position
- Howie Kendrick - great contact hitter, I think last years power was an abberation....we'll see....
- Barton/Milledge/Drew - I'm not totally sold on Milledge, but the other two will be very good major league hitters. Too bad Barton couldn't hang at C, not as exciting at 1B.