High School Girl Problem... - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

High School Girl Problem...

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: High School Girl Problem...

Postby Pedantic » Wed Feb 01, 2006 2:42 am

OhMrScottyTrav06 wrote:the two girls she's competing against are unpopular overachievers who got nominated because of their academic skills. (So she's pretty high on the high school popular totem pole)

It's nice to know that high schoolers today have their priorities in order. I'm so glad high school is but a distant memory now. :-° :-o

On to the real subject: Just don't wait too long to make your move. I think we know how that turns out. :-o At least you still have a chance now, however large or small it may be. Or at least I assume you still have a chance. :-? :-o
Pedantic
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicEagle EyeCafe Musketeer
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby CHE » Wed Feb 01, 2006 2:11 pm

hybrid wrote:The not asking you to the dance thing throws up a flag for me. It just seems a bit strange that if she would give you these "signs" that she wouldn't just ask you out instead. Is the guy she is going with the same friend who she talked to in your class btw?

Anyways not to diss you or anything, but when you mention she is fine and popular and you haven't had a date since you were a frosh. Well it throws up another flag, I'm not saying it's outside the realm of possibility that she would like you. It's just more unlikely in my opinion. Sorry to be the downer in this thread so far, just giving another impression of what you are saying here.

With all that being said, hey if you like the girl ask her out. Your a senior afterall and almost done with it, you have nothing to lose. If you don't ask her you will always be wondering what if, which is something you don't want to deal with if you don't have to.

Man, just cas he hasnt had a GF for a while doesnt mean sh*T. I never have long relationships, and im 19. Most girls who i hit up, i get sick of em in a week or i never call them back. :-D

But back to the subject, this guy should get some balls, and ask if she wants to go out. :-° Who gaves a sh*t, if she turns you down.
ThA KinG : 55 points - tied for first place
CHE
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby OhMrScottyTrav06 » Wed Feb 01, 2006 7:26 pm

CHE wrote:
hybrid wrote:The not asking you to the dance thing throws up a flag for me. It just seems a bit strange that if she would give you these "signs" that she wouldn't just ask you out instead. Is the guy she is going with the same friend who she talked to in your class btw?

Anyways not to diss you or anything, but when you mention she is fine and popular and you haven't had a date since you were a frosh. Well it throws up another flag, I'm not saying it's outside the realm of possibility that she would like you. It's just more unlikely in my opinion. Sorry to be the downer in this thread so far, just giving another impression of what you are saying here.

With all that being said, hey if you like the girl ask her out. Your a senior afterall and almost done with it, you have nothing to lose. If you don't ask her you will always be wondering what if, which is something you don't want to deal with if you don't have to.

Man, just cas he hasnt had a GF for a while doesnt mean sh*T. I never have long relationships, and im 19. Most girls who i hit up, i get sick of em in a week or i never call them back. :-D

But back to the subject, this guy should get some balls, and ask if she wants to go out. :-° Who gaves a sh*t, if she turns you down.

I have asked girls out who I've liked before and gotten rejected...it happens... no big deal... it's just I'm wondering whether or not to do it before or after Winter Formal.

Should I wait until after the WF (this Saturday) to ask her because she's going with another guy as friends? or should I make my move now...?

I want some more feedback.
OhMrScottyTrav06
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe Musketeer

Postby CHE » Wed Feb 01, 2006 9:41 pm

If i was you, id go to this dance and hit on her there. That be the best place or go to a party where she would be.
ThA KinG : 55 points - tied for first place
CHE
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby HiddenIdentity » Wed Feb 01, 2006 10:09 pm

I'm in almost the same situation as you, and my stomach starts turning in about 30 different directions every time I think about it.
HiddenIdentity
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Eagle Eye

Postby baseball6791 » Thu Feb 02, 2006 1:26 am

Is your winter formal date only? and will you look like a loser if you just go stag? Because if not, I'd go to the dance, hit on her a bit, put out some feelers in her direction, see how it goes. With the being mean thing - sometimes its a good device for flirting, but it really depends on what kind of person you are if you are able to pull it off. It can't come across as sincerely mean, more a sarcastic, joking mean. And if she responds with a "your too mean" that is kind of giggly and embarrased - maybe she gives you a little joke punch on the arm or whatever, is good. If she is serious, then definitely lay off. I'd say go for it. I mean hell, your a (2nd semester) senior, in a couple of months you prolly won't see the girl again. You've really got nothing to lose, make your move and don't wait ;-D Good luck man ;-D

[size=18]

[url=http://baseball6791.deviantart.com/]My DeviantArt[/url][/size]
baseball6791
General Manager
General Manager

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) Drafter

Postby OhMrScottyTrav06 » Thu Feb 02, 2006 1:48 am

Too late to go to WF and going stag is not cool. Plus I don't want to spend $45 just to go... seems stupid as I'd just look like a tagalong.

One of my friends said I should go for it... I never told him I was interested in her but he said he could just tell... So why the hell not...

When I come back onto this forum tomorrow I'll let everyone know how I did.

Hopefully I have good news. ;-D

(Thanks to all for the support)
OhMrScottyTrav06
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe Musketeer

Postby Phatferd » Thu Feb 02, 2006 1:51 am

I'm pulling for you buddy!
You have no frame of reference, Donny. You're like a child who walks into the middle of a movie...
Phatferd
General Manager
General Manager

Postby hybrid » Thu Feb 02, 2006 2:00 am

Good luck! ;-D I hope I'm entirely wrong.
hybrid
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy Expert

Postby OhMrScottyTrav06 » Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:22 pm

All I have to say is...

I'm Da Man.

:-)
OhMrScottyTrav06
General Manager
General Manager