High School Girl Problem... - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

High School Girl Problem...

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby The_Met_Threat » Wed Feb 01, 2006 2:08 am

Last edited by The_Met_Threat on Wed Feb 01, 2006 2:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Mets [b]will[/b] win the World Series this year.
The_Met_Threat
General Manager
General Manager

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Phatferd » Wed Feb 01, 2006 2:09 am

I also feel like I must share a funny story with you all. The Met Threat's post reminded me of something. He mentioned getting her phone number or asking her.

I onced asked for a girl's phone number while in High School. That isn't the cool thing, the cool thing is she said yeah and asked if I had a piece of paper. I didn't have my backpack on me and the only thing I had was my detention slip, so I got her number on the back of a detention slip.

I'm a badass.
You have no frame of reference, Donny. You're like a child who walks into the middle of a movie...
Phatferd
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Phatferd » Wed Feb 01, 2006 2:10 am

The_Met_Threat wrote:
Phatferd wrote:Hey Met Threat, you do know "Sadie Hawkins" is a name of a dance. She didn't ask a kid named Hawkins and the Sadies Hawkins dance is where the girl asks the guy.

You sure? I got the impression it was a guy, "She asked him (Sadie Hawkins)"

Yeah, I am positive...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sadie_Hawkins_dance
You have no frame of reference, Donny. You're like a child who walks into the middle of a movie...
Phatferd
General Manager
General Manager

Postby hybrid » Wed Feb 01, 2006 2:13 am

The not asking you to the dance thing throws up a flag for me. It just seems a bit strange that if she would give you these "signs" that she wouldn't just ask you out instead. Is the guy she is going with the same friend who she talked to in your class btw?

Anyways not to diss you or anything, but when you mention she is fine and popular and you haven't had a date since you were a frosh. Well it throws up another flag, I'm not saying it's outside the realm of possibility that she would like you. It's just more unlikely in my opinion. Sorry to be the downer in this thread so far, just giving another impression of what you are saying here.

With all that being said, hey if you like the girl ask her out. Your a senior afterall and almost done with it, you have nothing to lose. If you don't ask her you will always be wondering what if, which is something you don't want to deal with if you don't have to.
Last edited by hybrid on Wed Feb 01, 2006 2:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
hybrid
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy Expert

Postby hybrid » Wed Feb 01, 2006 2:14 am

Phatferd wrote:
The_Met_Threat wrote:
Phatferd wrote:Hey Met Threat, you do know "Sadie Hawkins" is a name of a dance. She didn't ask a kid named Hawkins and the Sadies Hawkins dance is where the girl asks the guy.

Yeah, I am positive...

From pr0n to H.S. dances .... The wikipedia is good for everything. :-D
Last edited by hybrid on Wed Feb 01, 2006 2:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
hybrid
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy Expert

Postby The_Met_Threat » Wed Feb 01, 2006 2:15 am

Phatferd wrote:I also feel like I must share a funny story with you all. The Met Threat's post reminded me of something. He mentioned getting her phone number or asking her.

I onced asked for a girl's phone number while in High School. That isn't the cool thing, the cool thing is she said yeah and asked if I had a piece of paper. I didn't have my backpack on me and the only thing I had was my detention slip, so I got her number on the back of a detention slip.

I'm a badass.

That is badass, did you ever carve one into your arm with a chisel cuz you had nothing else? Didn't think so...Chump. B-)
The_Met_Threat
General Manager
General Manager

Postby dyuen87 » Wed Feb 01, 2006 2:18 am

OhMrScottyTrav06 wrote:
Phatferd wrote: There is nothing better than giving a girl swing lessons. You get to basically grope her and not be considered a creep.

This is going in my sig. ;-D

Thanks for the advice, I'll have to put out (hehe) a feeler tomorrow.

Phatferds right on the money about swing. especially aerials man, you can grab their ass with both hands and just say "hey do you want to be safe or not?" mmmmm.. swing is the shit. ;-D
dyuen87
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby Phatferd » Wed Feb 01, 2006 2:19 am

hybrid wrote:
Phatferd wrote:
The_Met_Threat wrote:

Yeah, I am positive...

From pr0n to H.S. dances .... The wikipedia is good for everything. :-D

Pr0n and H.S. dances go hand in hand. I bet there are hundreds if not thousands of pr0n movies that involve H.S. dances.

Also, there are millions if not tens of millions of kids who get shutout at H.S. dances and the first thing they do when they get home is pop in that pr0n.
Phatferd
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Phatferd » Wed Feb 01, 2006 2:21 am

dyuen87 wrote:
OhMrScottyTrav06 wrote:
Phatferd wrote: There is nothing better than giving a girl swing lessons. You get to basically grope her and not be considered a creep.

This is going in my sig. ;-D

Thanks for the advice, I'll have to put out (hehe) a feeler tomorrow.

Phatferds right on the money about swing. especially aerials man, you can grab their ass with both hands and just say "hey do you want to be safe or not?" mmmmm.. swing is the shit. ;-D

I am sorry for hijacking this thread Scotty.

Hey dyuen you are correct, but I was referring to golf "swing' lessons. I think either "swing" lessons is the best way to grope a girl and not be considered a creep.
Phatferd
General Manager
General Manager

Postby The_Met_Threat » Wed Feb 01, 2006 2:23 am

Knowing how to "swing" in high school, is creepy by itself.
The_Met_Threat
General Manager
General Manager

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk