State of the Union - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

State of the Union

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby RugbyD » Wed Feb 01, 2006 10:34 pm

CHE wrote:Cindy Sheehan got arrested because she was wearing an anti-war t shirt which she refused to take off.

What kind of a country do you guys live in?? :-o :-o :-o

same thing happened at a Clinton SOTU speech
TennCare rocks!!!!
RugbyD
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe Ranker
Posts: 5591
Joined: 7 Dec 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: punting small dogs and being surly

Postby JTWood » Wed Feb 01, 2006 10:37 pm

RugbyD wrote:
CHE wrote:Cindy Sheehan got arrested because she was wearing an anti-war t shirt which she refused to take off.

What kind of a country do you guys live in?? :-o :-o :-o

same thing happened at a Clinton SOTU speech

CHE's Canadian, so I think he thinks it's stupid, either way.

Frankly, I don't care. It's not like protestors have a right to the capitol building the other 364 days of the year.
Image
JTWood
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterEagle EyeWeb Supporter
Posts: 11508
Joined: 22 Jun 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Unincorporated Heaven

Postby dannyolbb » Wed Feb 01, 2006 10:49 pm

JTWood wrote:
RugbyD wrote:
CHE wrote:Cindy Sheehan got arrested because she was wearing an anti-war t shirt which she refused to take off.

What kind of a country do you guys live in?? :-o :-o :-o

same thing happened at a Clinton SOTU speech

CHE's Canadian, so I think he thinks it's stupid, either way.

Frankly, I don't care. It's not like protestors have a right to the capitol building the other 364 days of the year.


1. Really? Do you have a link to the protester Clinton story?

2. I don't know that she was a "protester," exactly. She was an invited guest who sat quietly in a shirt they found offensive. It doesn't exactly call up images of the 68 Democratic Convention.
[size=18]03[/size]
dannyolbb
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar

Posts: 711
Joined: 7 Jul 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Sittin' on Trent Lotts porch

Postby RugbyD » Wed Feb 01, 2006 10:58 pm

dannyolbb wrote:
JTWood wrote:
RugbyD wrote:
CHE wrote:Cindy Sheehan got arrested because she was wearing an anti-war t shirt which she refused to take off.

What kind of a country do you guys live in?? :-o :-o :-o

same thing happened at a Clinton SOTU speech

CHE's Canadian, so I think he thinks it's stupid, either way.

Frankly, I don't care. It's not like protestors have a right to the capitol building the other 364 days of the year.


1. Really? Do you have a link to the protester Clinton story?

2. I don't know that she was a "protester," exactly. She was an invited guest who sat quietly in a shirt they found offensive. It doesn't exactly call up images of the 68 Democratic Convention.

read it yesterday or early today, still looking for it. was another t-shirt thing, can't remember what it said tho.
TennCare rocks!!!!
RugbyD
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe Ranker
Posts: 5591
Joined: 7 Dec 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: punting small dogs and being surly

Previous

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Monday, Sep. 15
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

Toronto at Baltimore
(7:05 pm)
Washington at Atlanta
(7:10 pm)
Miami at NY Mets
(7:10 pm)
NY Yankees at Tampa Bay
(7:10 pm)
indoors
Cincinnati at Chi Cubs
(8:05 pm)
Detroit at Minnesota
(8:10 pm)
Chi White Sox at Kansas City
(8:10 pm)
Cleveland at Houston
(8:10 pm)
LA Dodgers at Colorado
(8:40 pm)
San Francisco at Arizona
(9:40 pm)
Seattle at LA Angels
(10:05 pm)
Philadelphia at San Diego
(10:10 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact