I have several openings in two leagues I commish at http://www.mendozabaseball.com
. Mendoza Baseball is a sabermetric, dynasty format that is designed to simulate the economics, strategies and transaction rules of MLB as closely as possible. The scoring is based on a complex but intuitive system that incorporates the latest sabermetric research.
Mendoza Baseball has lots of unique features, such as:
• E-Bay style free agent auctions
• 40-man major league rosters
• The ability to develop and keep young players through a reserve clause and arbitration simulator
• The ability to sign veterans to multi-year contracts
• A full-blown economic model where teams compete to earn profits as well as wins
• Very deep AL-only and NL-only leagues (11-14 teams)
• Dedicated owners that stick around for the whole year
Mendoza Baseball is a hobbyist site run by volunteers dedicated to developing the most realistic fantasy baseball simulation possible. I have four openings in the NL-only Bill "Inspector" Caudill League, now entering its 7th year, and several in the NL-only Mike Morgan League, which is a new league that will redraft every year. There are a few openings in other Mendoza leagues as well.
This game is definitely not for the faint of heart, but if you've been successful at traditional fantasy games and are looking for a new challenge, this could be the game for you. Give us a look at http://www.mendozabaseball.com