Conspiracy Video - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Conspiracy Video

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby ThatDude » Tue Jan 31, 2006 11:27 am

Well, since almost all of them digust me, how about if I make a blanket statement that 99% of all politicians are egotistical chodemonkeys AND crooked vaginas?

Pat Robertson should be dragged in front of a firing squad.
ThatDude
General Manager
General Manager

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Coppermine » Tue Jan 31, 2006 11:32 am

ThatDude wrote:Well, since almost all of them digust me, how about if I make a blanket statement that 99% of all politicians are egotistical chodemonkeys AND crooked vaginas?

Pat Robertson should be dragged in front of a firing squad.

HAHAHA, you said chodemonkeys. THAT's funny. Personally, I love politics, if not for the excitment that ensues when one of them get caught up in a scandal. But I keep up with it pretty diligently, and I'm something of an NPR junkie, so at least I try to use some sort of facts to back up my statements. To make a blanket statemetn about 99% of all politicians is nothing short of reasonable though. Like businessmen (Enron), scientists (that Korean guy who faked his stem cell research) and religious wackos (like Robertson), politicians follow the human instinct that money talks and will say anything if it will gain them support through the BS they spew.

Aside from that, there are politicians I admire, like John McCain and Barak Obama. But I'm in it more for the fun of it, which why I try to get my facts from NPR, my news from Comedy Central and my comedy from Fox News.
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby ThatDude » Tue Jan 31, 2006 11:40 am

Coppermine wrote:John McCain and Barak Obama.

These are the only two names I had in mind when I decided to go with 99% instead of 100%

But I'm in it more for the fun of it, which why I try to get my facts from NPR, my news from Comedy Central and my comedy from Fox News.

This is the only method that really works. It's kinda sad that Jon Stewart is a better source real information than the 24-hour news channel garbage.
ThatDude
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Coppermine » Tue Jan 31, 2006 11:46 am

ThatDude wrote:
But I'm in it more for the fun of it, which why I try to get my facts from NPR, my news from Comedy Central and my comedy from Fox News.

This is the only method that really works. It's kinda sad that Jon Stewart is a better source real information than the 24-hour news channel garbage.

Well, i would never say The Daily Show is a source of "real" information... it's just an interesting perspective and I really like the anti-24 hour news channel stance he has. I mean, shows like Crossfire really are destroying America. At least his show is labeled "fake news." Besides, while so many pundits are up in arms over young people getting their news from The Daily Show, studies are clear that most of those young people get their news from sources such as the Internet and radio; like myself. I just like seeing Stewart "stick it to the man."

Oh boy, I hope wrveres doesn't see this...
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby ThatDude » Tue Jan 31, 2006 12:14 pm

Coppermine wrote:
ThatDude wrote:

Well, i would never say The Daily Show is a source of "real" information... it's just an interesting perspective and I really like the anti-24 hour news channel stance he has. I mean, shows like Crossfire really are destroying America. At least his show is labeled "fake news." Besides, while so many pundits are up in arms over young people getting their news from The Daily Show, studies are clear that most of those young people get their news from sources such as the Internet and radio; like myself. I just like seeing Stewart "stick it to the man."

Oh boy, I hope wrveres doesn't see this...

Stewart will intersperse facts along with the comedy, and the spin they put on things is vastly more entertaining than the spin coming out of the blowholes on Fox/CNN/whoever else.
ThatDude
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Coppermine » Tue Jan 31, 2006 12:17 pm

ThatDude wrote:Stewart will intersperse facts along with the comedy, and the spin they put on things is vastly more entertaining than the spin coming out of the blowholes on Fox/CNN/whoever else.

Can they be chodemonkeys too? I mean, we've got these super intelligent guys like Bill O'Reilly, Sean Hannity and, yes, I'll go the other way too, like Bill Maher and, well, I can't think of a single, liberal pundit who has the same kind of pull and influence that guys like O'Reilly, Hannity and Limbaugh have. Guys like Alan Colms, George Stephanopolous and James Carville really don't have the same influence that those Fox News guys have. And that's a big real reason I'm leaning away from the right, as opposed to leaning toward the left.
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby ThatDude » Tue Jan 31, 2006 12:26 pm

Coppermine wrote:
ThatDude wrote:Stewart will intersperse facts along with the comedy, and the spin they put on things is vastly more entertaining than the spin coming out of the blowholes on Fox/CNN/whoever else.

Can they be chodemonkeys too? I mean, we've got these super intelligent guys like Bill O'Reilly, Sean Hannity and, yes, I'll go the other way too, like Bill Maher and, well, I can't think of a single, liberal pundit who has the same kind of pull and influence that guys like O'Reilly, Hannity and Limbaugh have. Guys like Alan Colms, George Stephanopolous and James Carville really don't have the same influence that those Fox News guys have. And that's a big real reason I'm leaning away from the right, as opposed to leaning toward the left.

The Orellys, Hannitys, Limbaughs, Colms, Carvilles, and Stephanpoli have a long, long way to go before they can be upgraded to chodemonkey status. There's no way I would show such disrespect to the chodemonkeys by lumping the cable news pundits in that same group as them.

I've never liked bullies, and I've never liked sissies.

The Rep. party leaders and their like-minded pundits are very exceedingly corrupted by their power, and the Dem. party leaders and their like-minded pundits are too sissified to stand up to them. They are pretty much all bullies or sissies, and I won't align myself with either group.
ThatDude
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Coppermine » Tue Jan 31, 2006 12:31 pm

Back to conspiracy theories, again, who shot the "missile" into the Pentagon?
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby ThatDude » Tue Jan 31, 2006 12:38 pm

Coppermine wrote:Back to conspiracy theories, again, who shot the "missile" into the Pentagon?

Ron Jeremy?
ThatDude
General Manager
General Manager

Postby TheRock » Tue Jan 31, 2006 1:25 pm

Amazinz wrote:The U.S. government couldn't cover up Clinton's BJ but they've managed to pull off 9/11, fake a moon landing, hide a spaceship and assasinate JFK. 8-o

:-D

Exactly. The govenment had the missile standing by to fire into a non-essential part of the Pentagon, and were just waiting for planes to be used as bombs somewhere in the US and for another to go off radar, all so they could cover their tracks. (What DID they really do with the missing plane? :-? )

Yeah. And Mark Fuhrman, idiot that he is, stumbles upon a murder scene. He's been waiting for an opportunity to frame OJ for something, so he grabs one of two bloody gloves left at the scene and makes for OJ's house, not knowing if the famed football star will have an alibi or even be in the country. He jumps the wall and begins planting evidence. Lucky for him, the entire LAPD buys into the plan to abandon the search for the true killer and focus on making OJ look guilty. Fortunately, OJ has been seen behaving strangely and has developed a mysterious cut on his hand.

Everyone loves conspiracy theories. They just rarely hold water.
TheRock
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe WriterMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 6)

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk