Jeopardy! - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Jeopardy!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Jeopardy!

Postby acsguitar » Fri Jan 27, 2006 6:23 pm

Anyone love Jeopardy.. It sucks here in colorado it comes on at like 3:30 in the afternoon so I haven't seen it in forever.

I'm pretty dominant. One time I got 27 questions right and the final jeopardy
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 26722
Joined: 7 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Back in General Talk WOOO!!!

Re: Jeopardy!

Postby Phatferd » Fri Jan 27, 2006 6:25 pm

acsguitar wrote:Anyone love Jeopardy.. It sucks here in colorado it comes on at like 3:30 in the afternoon so I haven't seen it in forever.

I'm pretty dominant. One time I got 27 questions right and the final jeopardy


It's not about how much you know, it's all about how quick your finger is.

So I will ask you the question.

How quick is your finger?
You have no frame of reference, Donny. You're like a child who walks into the middle of a movie...
Phatferd
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar

Posts: 4058
Joined: 6 Feb 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Highway 10

Re: Jeopardy!

Postby Tavish » Fri Jan 27, 2006 6:31 pm

Phatferd wrote:
acsguitar wrote:Anyone love Jeopardy.. It sucks here in colorado it comes on at like 3:30 in the afternoon so I haven't seen it in forever.

I'm pretty dominant. One time I got 27 questions right and the final jeopardy


It's not about how much you know, it's all about how quick your finger is.

So I will ask you the question.

How quick is your finger?


Not sure about the finger, but I'm betting his hand works really fast. ;-)
Image

Bury me a Royal.
Tavish
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterWeb Supporter
Posts: 11066
(Past Year: 70)
Joined: 3 May 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Jeopardy!

Postby acsguitar » Fri Jan 27, 2006 6:37 pm

Tavish wrote:
Phatferd wrote:
acsguitar wrote:Anyone love Jeopardy.. It sucks here in colorado it comes on at like 3:30 in the afternoon so I haven't seen it in forever.

I'm pretty dominant. One time I got 27 questions right and the final jeopardy


It's not about how much you know, it's all about how quick your finger is.

So I will ask you the question.

How quick is your finger?


Not sure about the finger, but I'm betting his hand works really fast. ;-)


well I do play the guitar





You guys are sick perverts
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 26722
Joined: 7 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Back in General Talk WOOO!!!

Postby go_jays_go » Fri Jan 27, 2006 7:10 pm

Jeopardy is the best.
Image
go_jays_go
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerSweet 16 Survivor
Posts: 10462
Joined: 23 Feb 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Toronto, Canada

Postby acsguitar » Fri Jan 27, 2006 7:18 pm

go_jays_go wrote:Jeopardy is the best.


alright! Yea it rules...i've started playing trivia at the local bar with my friends on wednesdays
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 26722
Joined: 7 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Back in General Talk WOOO!!!

Postby PlayingWithFire » Fri Jan 27, 2006 7:24 pm

Jeopardy ;-D
Are you interested in joining a 28 teams dynasty league? If so, PM me.
PlayingWithFire
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 13262
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 7 Apr 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Manhattan, KS

Postby Mookie4ever » Fri Jan 27, 2006 7:37 pm

Jeopardy rules. I once played my friend in a live online game. Maybe we can get a game going?

I predict that acs will select "the rapist" for $200 :*)
Image
Mookie4ever
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterHockey ModBasketball ModFootball ModMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 19486
(Past Year: 301)
Joined: 17 Dec 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Hakuna, Montana

Postby PlayingWithFire » Fri Jan 27, 2006 7:41 pm

Mookie4ever wrote:Jeopardy rules. I once played my friend in a live online game. Maybe we can get a game going?

I predict that acs will select "the rapist" for $200 :*)


link?
Are you interested in joining a 28 teams dynasty league? If so, PM me.
PlayingWithFire
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 13262
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 7 Apr 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Manhattan, KS

Postby Mookie4ever » Fri Jan 27, 2006 7:44 pm

PlayingWithFire wrote:
Mookie4ever wrote:Jeopardy rules. I once played my friend in a live online game. Maybe we can get a game going?

I predict that acs will select "the rapist" for $200 :*)


link?


I really suck at finding stuff online - it was my friend's link and we played a couple of years ago so I don't have it anymore - maybe somebody else can find it.
Image
Mookie4ever
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterHockey ModBasketball ModFootball ModMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 19486
(Past Year: 301)
Joined: 17 Dec 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Hakuna, Montana

Next

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: unioreimi and 6 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Wednesday, Apr. 16
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

Atlanta at Atlanta
(12:35 pm)
NY Yankees at NY Yankees
(12:35 pm)
Chi Cubs at Chi Cubs
(1:05 pm)
Detroit at Detroit
(1:10 pm)
Cleveland at Cleveland
(3:40 pm)
Washington at Miami
(7:05 pm)
indoors
Seattle at Texas
(7:05 pm)
Kansas City at Houston
(7:08 pm)
Toronto at Minnesota
(7:10 pm)
Boston at Chi White Sox
(8:05 pm)
LA Angels at LA Angels
(8:10 pm)
Oakland at Oakland
(8:10 pm)
San Diego at San Diego
(8:10 pm)
Colorado at Colorado
(10:05 pm)
San Francisco at San Francisco
(10:10 pm)
LA Dodgers at LA Dodgers
(10:15 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact