20 round 20 team minors draft - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Minor League & College Baseball

20 round 20 team minors draft

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

20 round 20 team minors draft

Postby cubbies1 » Fri Jan 27, 2006 5:52 pm

i am in a dynasty league about to start, i know the top guys that will make an impact this year and next year but after that i dont have a clue, where would be a good place to look for info since there will be 400 prospects taken this will be cruicial to winning the league in the future
cubbies1
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar

Posts: 627
Joined: 24 Jan 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: 20 round 20 team minors draft

Postby raiders_umpire » Fri Jan 27, 2006 6:24 pm

cubbies1 wrote:i am in a dynasty league about to start, i know the top guys that will make an impact this year and next year but after that i dont have a clue, where would be a good place to look for info since there will be 400 prospects taken this will be cruicial to winning the league in the future




400 prospects?? 8-o 8-o

Wow you better start picking Hybrids brain right now. I stay up with the minor leagues fairly well, but I would hate to have to pick 400 of them.



As far as lists of players I would probably check each major leagues teams minor league system to find out about all of their players(or at least their top 25 prospects), as you will be taking a huge amount of Low A players on your squad for sure. MiLB will probably be your home page for the next couple of weeks.
Image
raiders_umpire
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 27781
Joined: 14 Dec 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: You will be missed, Robert Smeraldo.

Postby J35J » Fri Jan 27, 2006 6:44 pm

Check out our league board: ultimateflb.proboards77.com

We completed our 16 team, 23 round minor league draft just a few weeks ago!

Jason
J35J
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 10467
(Past Year: 363)
Joined: 26 Jan 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby thedude » Fri Jan 27, 2006 6:46 pm

I hope you have picked up a copy of Jon Sickles or Baseball America's book.
thedude
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicPick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 8413
(Past Year: 2)
Joined: 18 Dec 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: The Good Life

Prospects

Postby rhd » Sat Jan 28, 2006 1:05 am

Check out our league board: ultimateflb.proboards77.com


Boy, were there a lot of bad picks in that list! Particularly by a couple owners! I wouldnt go by that.

You might start with the following site:

http://www.attheplate.com/ss_home.htm

This has a bunch of Team Top 10's, Top 100's and League Top 20's.
rhd
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor


Posts: 72
Joined: 1 Jan 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Prospects

Postby Jenkins » Sun Jan 29, 2006 3:39 am

rhd wrote:
Check out our league board: ultimateflb.proboards77.com


Boy, were there a lot of bad picks in that list! Particularly by a couple owners! I wouldnt go by that.

You might start with the following site:

http://www.attheplate.com/ss_home.htm

This has a bunch of Team Top 10's, Top 100's and League Top 20's.


Agreed.
Image
Jenkins
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar

Posts: 812
Joined: 13 Jul 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Birmingham, AL

Re: Prospects

Postby J35J » Mon Jan 30, 2006 12:37 pm

Jenkins wrote:
rhd wrote:
Check out our league board: ultimateflb.proboards77.com


Boy, were there a lot of bad picks in that list! Particularly by a couple owners! I wouldnt go by that.

You might start with the following site:

http://www.attheplate.com/ss_home.htm

This has a bunch of Team Top 10's, Top 100's and League Top 20's.


Agreed.


I agree as well but your going to be hard pressed to find 16 owners who know quite a bit about minor leaguers, especially when you go that deep into it! ;-D

Jason
J35J
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 10467
(Past Year: 363)
Joined: 26 Jan 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Coppermine » Tue Jan 31, 2006 5:48 pm

J35J wrote:Check out our league board: ultimateflb.proboards77.com

We completed our 16 team, 23 round minor league draft just a few weeks ago!

Jason


Yikes... what's your criteria for a player to be elegible in a minor league draft? You've got players like Zach Duke and Ervin Santana that normally wouldn't even qualify.
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar

Posts: 8840
Joined: 6 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Pennsyltucky

eligibility

Postby bigjimblue » Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:10 pm

200 AB's or 150 IP's
bigjimblue
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor


Posts: 408
(Past Year: 3)
Joined: 10 Jan 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Athens, AL

Postby laxguy8947 » Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:40 pm

Wow that's mighty generous. :-°
Image
Thanks to abrage22
laxguy8947
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe Ranker
Posts: 918
Joined: 27 Dec 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Cheering for the Braves in VA

Next

Return to Minor League & College Baseball

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact