Young Chuck Norris - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Young Chuck Norris

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Young Chuck Norris

Postby Minor League Skilz » Fri Jan 27, 2006 8:22 am

http://www.break.com/index/snlchuck.html

SNL is jumping on the Chuck Norris Bandwagon.
Image
Minor League Skilz
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 1518
Joined: 19 Feb 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: THE most comfortable stool in the bar!

Postby logan » Fri Jan 27, 2006 9:11 am

ehhh. only funny part was where he slapped the woman after getting her purse back.
logan
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 2810
Joined: 4 Jun 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: newark,delaware

Postby acsguitar » Fri Jan 27, 2006 12:04 pm

That was terrible ... and it made chuck norris look really bad...I mean come on we all know Vin Diesel is way better then chuck norris but now they made him look way way better
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 26722
Joined: 7 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Back in General Talk WOOO!!!

Postby 1337_Dude » Fri Jan 27, 2006 12:37 pm

acsguitar wrote:That was terrible ... and it made chuck norris look really bad...I mean come on we all know Vin Diesel is way better then chuck norris but now they made him look way way better


Man don't you realize yet? Mr. T, vin Diesel, and Chuck Norris are all just Clint Eastwood in disguise.
Image
Image
1337_Dude
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 1583
Joined: 17 Dec 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Ole Kentucky

Postby acsguitar » Fri Jan 27, 2006 12:53 pm

1337_Dude wrote:
acsguitar wrote:That was terrible ... and it made chuck norris look really bad...I mean come on we all know Vin Diesel is way better then chuck norris but now they made him look way way better


Man don't you realize yet? Mr. T, vin Diesel, and Chuck Norris are all just Clint Eastwood in disguise.


I hate clint eastwood
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 26722
Joined: 7 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Back in General Talk WOOO!!!

Postby logan » Fri Jan 27, 2006 12:54 pm

acsguitar wrote:
1337_Dude wrote:
acsguitar wrote:That was terrible ... and it made chuck norris look really bad...I mean come on we all know Vin Diesel is way better then chuck norris but now they made him look way way better


Man don't you realize yet? Mr. T, vin Diesel, and Chuck Norris are all just Clint Eastwood in disguise.


I hate clint eastwood


blasphemer!!!!
logan
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 2810
Joined: 4 Jun 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: newark,delaware

Postby acsguitar » Fri Jan 27, 2006 1:01 pm

logan wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
1337_Dude wrote:
acsguitar wrote:That was terrible ... and it made chuck norris look really bad...I mean come on we all know Vin Diesel is way better then chuck norris but now they made him look way way better


Man don't you realize yet? Mr. T, vin Diesel, and Chuck Norris are all just Clint Eastwood in disguise.


I hate clint eastwood


blasphemer!!!!


he always looks constapated
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 26722
Joined: 7 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Back in General Talk WOOO!!!

Postby 1337_Dude » Fri Jan 27, 2006 2:32 pm

acsguitar wrote:
logan wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
1337_Dude wrote:
acsguitar wrote:That was terrible ... and it made chuck norris look really bad...I mean come on we all know Vin Diesel is way better then chuck norris but now they made him look way way better


Man don't you realize yet? Mr. T, vin Diesel, and Chuck Norris are all just Clint Eastwood in disguise.


I hate clint eastwood


blasphemer!!!!


he always looks constapated


Constapated with awesome...
Image
Image
1337_Dude
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 1583
Joined: 17 Dec 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Ole Kentucky

Postby acsguitar » Fri Jan 27, 2006 2:38 pm

1337_Dude wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
logan wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
1337_Dude wrote:
acsguitar wrote:That was terrible ... and it made chuck norris look really bad...I mean come on we all know Vin Diesel is way better then chuck norris but now they made him look way way better


Man don't you realize yet? Mr. T, vin Diesel, and Chuck Norris are all just Clint Eastwood in disguise.


I hate clint eastwood


blasphemer!!!!


he always looks constapated


Constapated with awesome...
sweet ;-D
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 26722
Joined: 7 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Back in General Talk WOOO!!!

Postby Madison » Fri Jan 27, 2006 5:02 pm

He sure had to punch that mugger a bunch of times. Young Chuck sure was weak. :-b
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 53856
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 29 Apr 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Taking Souls...

Next

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Exabot [Bot] and 5 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact