100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Earth = Crazy

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Red Stripe » Fri Jan 27, 2006 7:01 pm

acsguitar wrote:
Coppermine wrote:
1337_Dude wrote:
Coppermine wrote:I think choking to death a prostitute wins the BAMF award, but this kid seems will on his way to taking the crown.

It was tough for me to pick one over the other, but I think "Teenager beats grandma with 2x4 and pvc pipe for beer money" is just so much more BAMF then "Man Chokes Prostitute to Death"

I think the kid is more of an idiot to be honest; at least the father probably had a good reason to choke the hooker. Maybe she wouldn't.... nevermind, this isn't the locker room.

Dude I'm glad this kid at least wants beer...Beer is good...One time I had to murder a drunken hobo and dump his body in the east river so I could get a taste of that OE 40 oz he was drinking...... I mean I was very thirsty at the time

Good idea, your a quik thinker ;-D
Red Stripe
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby acsguitar » Fri Jan 27, 2006 7:19 pm

Red Stripe wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
Coppermine wrote:
1337_Dude wrote:
Coppermine wrote:I think choking to death a prostitute wins the BAMF award, but this kid seems will on his way to taking the crown.

It was tough for me to pick one over the other, but I think "Teenager beats grandma with 2x4 and pvc pipe for beer money" is just so much more BAMF then "Man Chokes Prostitute to Death"

I think the kid is more of an idiot to be honest; at least the father probably had a good reason to choke the hooker. Maybe she wouldn't.... nevermind, this isn't the locker room.

Dude I'm glad this kid at least wants beer...Beer is good...One time I had to murder a drunken hobo and dump his body in the east river so I could get a taste of that OE 40 oz he was drinking...... I mean I was very thirsty at the time

Good idea, your a quik thinker ;-D

See beer doesn't kill braincells...that was the smartest thing I've ever done
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert
Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to General Talk