Earth = Crazy - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Earth = Crazy

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby DevilDriver » Thu Jan 26, 2006 6:57 pm

Red Stripe wrote:
Authorities tell us today that Cass came from a troubled family. His mother is in prison on cocaine possession and sale charges, and his father is serving a 15-year prison sentence for manslaughter after choking a prostitute to death in 2002.


Agreed with acs, his parents were wonderful role models. :-D


WOW that family is really messed up 8-o

Choking hookers to death....I thought that stuff only happens in the movies :-D
Image
DevilDriver
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafeholic
Posts: 3431
Joined: 4 Dec 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Beast mode

Postby acsguitar » Thu Jan 26, 2006 7:13 pm

DevilDriver wrote:
Red Stripe wrote:
Authorities tell us today that Cass came from a troubled family. His mother is in prison on cocaine possession and sale charges, and his father is serving a 15-year prison sentence for manslaughter after choking a prostitute to death in 2002.


Agreed with acs, his parents were wonderful role models. :-D


WOW that family is really messed up 8-o

Choking hookers to death....I thought that stuff only happens in the movies :-D


Yea why would choke a hooker to death?
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 26722
Joined: 7 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Back in General Talk WOOO!!!

Postby DK » Thu Jan 26, 2006 7:19 pm

acsguitar wrote:
DevilDriver wrote:
Red Stripe wrote:
Authorities tell us today that Cass came from a troubled family. His mother is in prison on cocaine possession and sale charges, and his father is serving a 15-year prison sentence for manslaughter after choking a prostitute to death in 2002.


Agreed with acs, his parents were wonderful role models. :-D


WOW that family is really messed up 8-o

Choking hookers to death....I thought that stuff only happens in the movies :-D


Yea why would choke a hooker to death?


It's possible it was an accident if it happened while she was... erm... "servicing" him.
Image
DK
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 9533
Joined: 22 Mar 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: on deck

Postby acsguitar » Thu Jan 26, 2006 7:20 pm

DK wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
DevilDriver wrote:
Red Stripe wrote:
Authorities tell us today that Cass came from a troubled family. His mother is in prison on cocaine possession and sale charges, and his father is serving a 15-year prison sentence for manslaughter after choking a prostitute to death in 2002.


Agreed with acs, his parents were wonderful role models. :-D


WOW that family is really messed up 8-o

Choking hookers to death....I thought that stuff only happens in the movies :-D


Yea why would choke a hooker to death?


It's possible it was an accident if it happened while she was... erm... "servicing" him.


wow thats just wrong...but I assume that people who choke other people to death usually have small wangs
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 26722
Joined: 7 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Back in General Talk WOOO!!!

Postby Dr. Duran Duran » Thu Jan 26, 2006 7:55 pm

Man, it's not even fair to be born into that family. :-t
Image
Dr. Duran Duran
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar
CafecasterTrivia Time Trial Champion
Posts: 1785
Joined: 20 Jul 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Here, there and everywhere

Postby 1337_Dude » Fri Jan 27, 2006 1:53 am

That could has to be a BAMF... I mean I wouldn't mess with him. Though i'm suprised it was beer. I figured it would be for like Ho Ho's or Twinkies or something like that. His dad Choked a hooker to death. I guess he felt he needed to upstage his dad to take the crown of family BAMF.

/sorry dead hooker's family
Image
Image
1337_Dude
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 1583
Joined: 17 Dec 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Ole Kentucky

Postby Coppermine » Fri Jan 27, 2006 10:34 am

1337_Dude wrote:That could has to be a BAMF... I mean I wouldn't mess with him. Though i'm suprised it was beer. I figured it would be for like Ho Ho's or Twinkies or something like that. His dad Choked a hooker to death. I guess he felt he needed to upstage his dad to take the crown of family BAMF.

/sorry dead hooker's family


I think choking to death a prostitute wins the BAMF award, but this kid seems will on his way to taking the crown.
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar

Posts: 8840
Joined: 6 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Pennsyltucky

Postby 1337_Dude » Fri Jan 27, 2006 10:40 am

Coppermine wrote:I think choking to death a prostitute wins the BAMF award, but this kid seems will on his way to taking the crown.


It was tough for me to pick one over the other, but I think "Teenager beats grandma with 2x4 and pvc pipe for beer money" is just so much more BAMF then "Man Chokes Prostitute to Death"
Image
Image
1337_Dude
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 1583
Joined: 17 Dec 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Ole Kentucky

Postby Coppermine » Fri Jan 27, 2006 10:43 am

1337_Dude wrote:
Coppermine wrote:I think choking to death a prostitute wins the BAMF award, but this kid seems will on his way to taking the crown.


It was tough for me to pick one over the other, but I think "Teenager beats grandma with 2x4 and pvc pipe for beer money" is just so much more BAMF then "Man Chokes Prostitute to Death"


I think the kid is more of an idiot to be honest; at least the father probably had a good reason to choke the hooker. Maybe she wouldn't.... nevermind, this isn't the locker room.
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar

Posts: 8840
Joined: 6 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Pennsyltucky

Postby acsguitar » Fri Jan 27, 2006 11:56 am

Coppermine wrote:
1337_Dude wrote:
Coppermine wrote:I think choking to death a prostitute wins the BAMF award, but this kid seems will on his way to taking the crown.


It was tough for me to pick one over the other, but I think "Teenager beats grandma with 2x4 and pvc pipe for beer money" is just so much more BAMF then "Man Chokes Prostitute to Death"


I think the kid is more of an idiot to be honest; at least the father probably had a good reason to choke the hooker. Maybe she wouldn't.... nevermind, this isn't the locker room.


Dude I'm glad this kid at least wants beer...Beer is good...One time I had to murder a drunken hobo and dump his body in the east river so I could get a taste of that OE 40 oz he was drinking...... I mean I was very thirsty at the time
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 26722
Joined: 7 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Back in General Talk WOOO!!!

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact