Second Year 16 team Keeper League in need of 1-2 managers - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

Second Year 16 team Keeper League in need of 1-2 managers

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Second Year 16 team Keeper League in need of 1-2 managers

Postby mouthwash » Thu Jan 26, 2006 9:12 am

Hello Everyone -

We have a second year keeper league with one definite opening & possibly 2? We play on CBS Sportsline & have a detailed working constitution. There is a $65 entry fee & top winner takes home $350 with payouts for division & playoff bracket winners.

We keep 12 players per year (approx. 1/2 of your team) & also protect & trade up to 8 minor league players.

The scoring is Head-To-Head, 7x7 & with daily roster changes. We play 3 simultaneous games per week.

Scoring for Batting Categories
BA - Batting Average
DT - Doubles Plus Triples
HR - Home Runs
OBP - On Base Pct
R - Runs
RBI - Runs Batted In
SB - Stolen Bases

Scoring for Pitching Categories
ERA - Earned Run Average
HD - Holds
K - Strikeouts (Pitcher)
QS - Quality Starts
S - Saves
W-L - Wins Minus Losses
WHIP - Walks + Hits / Inning

Our live draft is set for Saturday, 3/18 at 1:00 pm EST.

Please email me at mailto:mvidrine@alltel.net if you are interested in viewing the players on the open team or would like to view a copy of the constitution.

Thanks,
Malcolm
mouthwash
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby mouthwash » Tue Jan 31, 2006 6:42 pm

An Update - It does look like we'll need two managers. One team is in good competitive shape and is going for $65 while the other team needs some work by a good manager. The second team will go for $35 and will be eligible for the full payout of winnings. This team was in the playoffs last year!

This is a great & competitive 16-team league with a solid constitution. We plan to be around for a long time!

Please contact me at mailto:mvidrine@alltel.net if you would like to see the available teams or a copy of the constitution.

Thanks,
Malcolm
mouthwash
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Postby mouthwash » Sat Feb 04, 2006 10:51 am

An update - now we are down to one open spot for $65.00. The available team is a definite competitor & has the second overall pick in the live draft (on 3/18 @ 1:00 pm EST).

Please let me know if you may be interested. I'll send the roster and constitution upon request - mailto:mvidrine@alltel.net.

Malcolm
mouthwash
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Return to Classifieds