Dead Threads - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Killer Crossover Keeper League

Dead Threads

Moderators: RedHopeful, silentjim, Baseball Moderators

Postby Rizzo » Thu Jan 26, 2006 12:59 am

Not bad, I like that one. I'm not going to lie, I am not creative at all so anything I come up with wouldn't be appealing at all.
Rizzo
College Coach
College Coach

User avatar

Posts: 149
Joined: 18 Feb 2005
Home Cafe: Basketball
Location: The Hot Corner

Postby p32bars » Thu Jan 26, 2006 1:00 am

I am assuming we are using Yahoo! Fantasy Baseball. I have never been involved with a Yahoo! Keeper League. Is it still free?

Also, I would be up for a scheduled online draft that we could all vote on the day and time.

I'm a senior in college right now and in my final year of baseball at a small NAIA school in Canton, Ohio.

We start up in late February and have spring break for the first week of March in Phoenix so I have to rule those two times out for me. Any weeknight in mid March after 7 or 8pm is good for me as well as any Sunday afternoon and on.
p32bars
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar

Posts: 630
Joined: 26 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Basketball

Postby Rizzo » Thu Jan 26, 2006 1:07 am

p32bars wrote:I am assuming we are using Yahoo! Fantasy Baseball. I have never been involved with a Yahoo! Keeper League. Is it still free?

Also, I would be up for a scheduled online draft that we could all vote on the day and time.

I'm a senior in college right now and in my final year of baseball at a small NAIA school in Canton, Ohio.

We start up in late February and have spring break for the first week of March in Phoenix so I have to rule those two times out for me. Any weeknight in mid March after 7 or 8pm is good for me as well as any Sunday afternoon and on.


Yes, Yahoo is always free, but we would just run any of our keeper details here in this forum. I should be available mid March during the week for the times specified.

Here are a few changes I am thinking of making:

rhs_rizzo wrote:League Type: Roto

# of Managers: 12

Categories: RBIs, Runs, HRs, Stolen Bases, Average, Wins, Saves, Strikeouts, ERA, Whip

Starting Positions: C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, OF, OF, UTIL, SP, SP, SP, RP, RP, RP, P, P, DL, DL

# of Players Per Roster: 22

# of Keepers: 7

Waivers: 2 days

Can't Cut List: No

Trades:
Yahoo! Default deadline
League Vote for Rejection
Last edited by Rizzo on Thu Jan 26, 2006 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rizzo
College Coach
College Coach

User avatar

Posts: 149
Joined: 18 Feb 2005
Home Cafe: Basketball
Location: The Hot Corner

Postby p32bars » Thu Jan 26, 2006 1:25 am

I understand what you mean now by monitoring our keepers on here. I like the changes.
p32bars
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar

Posts: 630
Joined: 26 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Basketball

Postby PinotResa » Thu Jan 26, 2006 1:46 am

Average twice?



I like 6 keepers and one DL spot better for some reason. :-)

And how do we do a roto league with a playoff?
PinotResa
College Coach
College Coach


Posts: 238
Joined: 6 Nov 2005
Home Cafe: Basketball

Postby Sekrah » Thu Jan 26, 2006 8:19 am

I'm in.
Sekrah
College Coach
College Coach


Posts: 102
(Past Year: 2)
Joined: 29 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Basketball

Postby Rizzo » Thu Jan 26, 2006 11:07 am

PinotResa wrote:Average twice?



I like 6 keepers and one DL spot better for some reason. :-)

And how do we do a roto league with a playoff?


Wow, what was I thinking? I think I may have wrote down playoffs because I was looking at other leagues and saw what they had for rules, playoffs being one of them. And somehow I forgot RBIs.

I wouldn't be against having only 6 keepers, but I would personally want 2 DL spots.
Rizzo
College Coach
College Coach

User avatar

Posts: 149
Joined: 18 Feb 2005
Home Cafe: Basketball
Location: The Hot Corner

Postby PinotResa » Thu Jan 26, 2006 12:14 pm

Sekrah wrote:I'm in.


Haaahaaa one post, T-Ball trainer :-b
PinotResa
College Coach
College Coach


Posts: 238
Joined: 6 Nov 2005
Home Cafe: Basketball

Postby PinotResa » Thu Jan 26, 2006 12:15 pm

rhs_rizzo wrote:
PinotResa wrote:Average twice?



I like 6 keepers and one DL spot better for some reason. :-)

And how do we do a roto league with a playoff?


Wow, what was I thinking? I think I may have wrote down playoffs because I was looking at other leagues and saw what they had for rules, playoffs being one of them. And somehow I forgot RBIs.

I wouldn't be against having only 6 keepers, but I would personally want 2 DL spots.


I did some research, 7 seems like a good number. yes, average once and yes to rbi :-D
PinotResa
College Coach
College Coach


Posts: 238
Joined: 6 Nov 2005
Home Cafe: Basketball

Postby p32bars » Thu Jan 26, 2006 12:59 pm

Looks Good ;-D
p32bars
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar

Posts: 630
Joined: 26 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Basketball

PreviousNext

Return to Killer Crossover Keeper League

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Friday, Sep. 19
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

LA Dodgers at Chi Cubs
(2:20 pm)
Boston at Baltimore
(7:05 pm)
Toronto at NY Yankees
(7:05 pm)
Milwaukee at Pittsburgh
(7:05 pm)
Washington at Miami
(7:10 pm)
indoors
Chi White Sox at Tampa Bay
(7:10 pm)
indoors
NY Mets at Atlanta
(7:35 pm)
Cleveland at Minnesota
(8:10 pm)
Detroit at Kansas City
(8:10 pm)
Seattle at Houston
(8:10 pm)
Arizona at Colorado
(8:10 pm)
Cincinnati at St. Louis
(8:15 pm)
Philadelphia at Oakland
(9:35 pm)
Texas at LA Angels
(10:05 pm)
San Francisco at San Diego
(10:10 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact