PopoZao - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

PopoZao

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby bceagles04 » Wed Jan 25, 2006 11:24 am

Coppermine wrote:When i see "K-Fed" I want to kill myself, as all my hopes are lost on the future of humanity.


That about sums it up
Image
bceagles04
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar

Posts: 3089
Joined: 8 Mar 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: at my computer

Postby Coppermine » Wed Jan 25, 2006 11:37 am

Let me tell you what I really hate about "K-Fed." It's not that he's a deadbeat dad whose fathered illegitimate children or that he's a self-centered prick.

K-Fed likes to golf and belongs to one of the most exclusive golf courses in Malibu. This country club has a strict dress code, that all members wear collared shirts, slacks and appropriate golf spiked shoes.

Oh, but not K-Fed... he's seen on the course wearing a wifebeater, baggy jeans and blindingly white high-top sneakers. When asked about it, the owner of the golf course played it off like they make exceptions for certain people. Yeah, way to have some dignity and pride in your course. Just throw it all away for some cheap publicity centered around a complete loser whose net worth just happened to jump to about $50 million by marrying another idiot.
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar

Posts: 8840
Joined: 6 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Pennsyltucky

Postby acsguitar » Wed Jan 25, 2006 11:43 am

Coppermine wrote:When i see "K-Fed" I want to kill myself, as all my hopes are lost on the future of humanity.
make sure you kill kfed before you kill yourself please
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 26722
Joined: 7 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Back in General Talk WOOO!!!

Postby Phatferd » Wed Jan 25, 2006 1:22 pm

perlick29 wrote:
Phatferd wrote:The funny thing is between listening to that or reading Perlick's post, his song sounds like the fireballs that Mario shoots when he's doing his thing in a video game.


Is that a dig at mario, me, or Kevin Federline? Because if it's at Mario, I take offense. :-b


Hahaha, no I'm ripping on K-Fed. I was listening to that crap and I kept thinking it sounded like Mario Brothers, then I came here to post and saw your avatar.

Nintendo should sue K-Fed for stealing their material.
You have no frame of reference, Donny. You're like a child who walks into the middle of a movie...
Phatferd
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar

Posts: 4058
Joined: 6 Feb 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Highway 10

Postby Coppermine » Wed Jan 25, 2006 1:57 pm

Phatferd wrote:
perlick29 wrote:
Phatferd wrote:The funny thing is between listening to that or reading Perlick's post, his song sounds like the fireballs that Mario shoots when he's doing his thing in a video game.


Is that a dig at mario, me, or Kevin Federline? Because if it's at Mario, I take offense. :-b


Hahaha, no I'm ripping on K-Fed. I was listening to that crap and I kept thinking it sounded like Mario Brothers, then I came here to post and saw your avatar.

Nintendo should sue K-Fed for stealing their material.


In retaliation, K-Fed would sleep with all the Nintendo executives' wives and father hundreds of half-japanese/half-idiot illegitimate children who would run around stomping goombas and drinking lattes.
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar

Posts: 8840
Joined: 6 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Pennsyltucky

Postby acsguitar » Wed Jan 25, 2006 2:08 pm

Coppermine wrote:
Phatferd wrote:
perlick29 wrote:
Phatferd wrote:The funny thing is between listening to that or reading Perlick's post, his song sounds like the fireballs that Mario shoots when he's doing his thing in a video game.


Is that a dig at mario, me, or Kevin Federline? Because if it's at Mario, I take offense. :-b


Hahaha, no I'm ripping on K-Fed. I was listening to that crap and I kept thinking it sounded like Mario Brothers, then I came here to post and saw your avatar.

Nintendo should sue K-Fed for stealing their material.


In retaliation, K-Fed would sleep with all the Nintendo executives' wives and father hundreds of half-japanese/half-idiot illegitimate children who would run around stomping goombas and drinking lattes.


And throwing turtle shells ;-D
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 26722
Joined: 7 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Back in General Talk WOOO!!!

Postby Half Massed » Fri Jan 27, 2006 9:06 pm

An update to this: Here's James Lipton reciting the lyrics to this song on Conan O'Brien a little while ago. It's hilarious!

http://www.thesuperficial.com/archives/2006/01/27/james_lipton_recites_kevin_fed.html
Image
Half Massed
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor
Posts: 4084
Joined: 27 Feb 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Busting ghosts

Postby slomo007 » Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:10 am

Thanks for the update half massed. ;-D

The only unfortunate thing is that Federline is getting popular because of this, even if it's for the wrong reason. Popularity = air time. :-t
slomo007
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicEagle Eye
Posts: 11960
Joined: 31 May 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Half Massed » Sat Jan 28, 2006 4:14 am

Yeah, I was thinking about that too. That's one way to make money though--infamy.
Image
Half Massed
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor
Posts: 4084
Joined: 27 Feb 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Busting ghosts

Postby DevilDriver » Sat Jan 28, 2006 3:38 pm

Half Massed wrote:An update to this: Here's James Lipton reciting the lyrics to this song on Conan O'Brien a little while ago. It's hilarious!

http://www.thesuperficial.com/archives/2006/01/27/james_lipton_recites_kevin_fed.html


When Lipton recited those lyrcis, I thought he was making them up just to be funny. I then found the real lyrics and I was amazed to see that what Lipton said was actually in the song!


Toy all your thing on me, baby.
Toy all your thing on me.
Toy all your thing on me, baby.
Toy all your thing on me.

In Portugese it means “bring your ass”,
on the floor, and move it real fast.
I want to see your kitty and a little bit of titty–
want to know where I go when I’m your city?

Girl, don’t you worry about all the dough,
because a cat is coming straight out of the know,
ready to rock those shows all the way to Rio.
Bring that Brazil booty on the floor.

Up, down, all around:
work that shit to the funky sound.
Going to see where I’m going, oh?

Po, Po, Po, Po, Popozão, Popozão
Po, Po, Po, Po, Popozão, Popozão
Po, Po, Po, Po, Popozão, Popozão


:-t :-t :-t
Image
DevilDriver
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafeholic
Posts: 3431
Joined: 4 Dec 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Beast mode

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Thursday, Jul. 10
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

Chi Cubs at Cincinnati
(12:35 pm)
Philadelphia at Milwaukee
(2:10 pm)
Oakland at San Francisco
(3:45 pm)
Chi White Sox at Boston
(4:05 pm)
Washington at Baltimore
(7:05 pm)
NY Yankees at Cleveland
(7:05 pm)
Atlanta at NY Mets
(7:10 pm)
Pittsburgh at St. Louis
(7:15 pm)
LA Angels at Texas
(8:05 pm)
Detroit at Kansas City
(8:10 pm)
San Diego at LA Dodgers
(10:10 pm)
Minnesota at Seattle
(10:10 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact