2006 closer watch - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

2006 closer watch

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby slomo007 » Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:59 pm

Magnus_CA wrote:Hey Guys,

I need to do a SP blitz tonight.

Which 2 of these 5 Closers is LEAST likely to get a save TONIGHT?

Hoffman
KRod
Valverde
Betancourt
Weathers


Betancort & Weathers
slomo007
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicEagle Eye
Posts: 11960
Joined: 31 May 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Magnus_CA » Wed Sep 27, 2006 3:48 pm

Thanks, but don't you think they'll shut KRod down now that the Angel's are out of it?
Magnus_CA
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 2081
(Past Year: 2)
Joined: 22 Nov 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby eftda » Thu Sep 28, 2006 3:30 am

Magnus_CA wrote:Thanks, but don't you think they'll shut KRod down now that the Angel's are out of it?


I don't see a need to shut down Rodriguez. Is he injured?
eftda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 9790
Joined: 11 Mar 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby slomo007 » Thu Sep 28, 2006 9:35 am

eftda wrote:
Magnus_CA wrote:Thanks, but don't you think they'll shut KRod down now that the Angel's are out of it?


I don't see a need to shut down Rodriguez. Is he injured?


I agree, I doubt it. If they were going to the playoffs I could see them giving him some rest. He's got all offseason to rest, will 3 days really make a difference? I doubt it.
slomo007
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicEagle Eye
Posts: 11960
Joined: 31 May 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby eftda » Thu Sep 28, 2006 11:55 am

slomo007 wrote:
eftda wrote:
Magnus_CA wrote:Thanks, but don't you think they'll shut KRod down now that the Angel's are out of it?


I don't see a need to shut down Rodriguez. Is he injured?


I agree, I doubt it. If they were going to the playoffs I could see them giving him some rest. He's got all offseason to rest, will 3 days really make a difference? I doubt it.


I am going to the Angels - A's game this saturday. I will tell krod that Fantasy owners need him to get saves this weekend.
eftda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 9790
Joined: 11 Mar 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby slomo007 » Thu Sep 28, 2006 12:03 pm

eftda wrote:
slomo007 wrote:
eftda wrote:
Magnus_CA wrote:Thanks, but don't you think they'll shut KRod down now that the Angel's are out of it?


I don't see a need to shut down Rodriguez. Is he injured?


I agree, I doubt it. If they were going to the playoffs I could see them giving him some rest. He's got all offseason to rest, will 3 days really make a difference? I doubt it.


I am going to the Angels - A's game this saturday. I will tell krod that Fantasy owners need him to get saves this weekend.


Include a "please" in there somewhere. Thanks. :-D
slomo007
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicEagle Eye
Posts: 11960
Joined: 31 May 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Friday, Oct. 24
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

Kansas City at San Francisco
(8:07 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact