LuGon and Kent for Aurilia/Boone/Marrero? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

LuGon and Kent for Aurilia/Boone/Marrero?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

LuGon and Kent for Aurilia/Boone/Marrero?

Postby 2times » Wed Apr 17, 2002 12:08 am

Hey guys it's me again. I think the general consensus earlier was that i need to add some power to my line up of

C Kendall
C Marrero
Bench Fletcher
Bench Hatteberg
1b Olerud
2b Boone
SS Nomar
3b DYoung
CI Ventura
MI Aurilia
OFx4 Green, Mondesi, Stewart, Cedeno
UTx3 Lofton, Biggio, PWilson
Bench McLemore

so the trade i'm considering, LuGonzo and Kent for Aurilia/Boone/Marrero does that. And i would still have Biggio, Nomar, Kent as my starters, w/ McLemore as a reserve

I really like Kent this year because he will be hitting so often with multiple runners on base (figuring Barry gets walked a lot when 1st base is open)

Anyway, this league is 5by5 with walks and total bases added for hitters so that plays a part in the value of the hitters.

So whatcha think? Thanks guys
2times

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Postby Arlo » Wed Apr 17, 2002 6:47 am

Hi again - welcome back. With walks counting, I like this deal. Biggio will be a fine replacement, and you should have enough catchers to absorb the loss of Marrero. Kent doesn't seem to have any lingering side effects from his recent injury (other than extreme embarrassment), so I'd say this is a go.
Arlo
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Baseball Leftovers