Guess who has to work on a national holiday; AGAIN! - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Guess who has to work on a national holiday; AGAIN!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Coppermine » Mon Jan 16, 2006 4:54 pm

Red Stripe wrote:
Coppermine wrote:
Red Stripe wrote:That sucks man at least your done with everything. On a side and more selfishnote no classes today for me, woohoo. And with it being MLK day I have a good racist MLK joke although I'd probably get banned and have the NAACP come knocking at my house if I told it.

We all know you're not racist; you've got a black comedian pretending to be a crack addict as your avatar! How much more negro-friendly can you be?

Well actually that black comedian is probably the biggest racist comedian out there. :-D

Is it really "racism" if you make fun of your own race?
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby acsguitar » Mon Jan 16, 2006 5:11 pm

Coppermine wrote:
Red Stripe wrote:
Coppermine wrote:
Red Stripe wrote:That sucks man at least your done with everything. On a side and more selfishnote no classes today for me, woohoo. And with it being MLK day I have a good racist MLK joke although I'd probably get banned and have the NAACP come knocking at my house if I told it.

We all know you're not racist; you've got a black comedian pretending to be a crack addict as your avatar! How much more negro-friendly can you be?

Well actually that black comedian is probably the biggest racist comedian out there. :-D

Remember that seinfeld where Jerry likes asians and so Elaine calls him racist. Oh boy thats a good one ;-D
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

Postby Coppermine » Mon Jan 16, 2006 6:07 pm

acsguitar wrote:
Coppermine wrote:
Red Stripe wrote:
Coppermine wrote:

Remember that seinfeld where Jerry likes asians and so Elaine calls him racist. Oh boy thats a good one ;-D

Jerry: "It's not racist... if you LIKE the race"
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Dolfin99 » Tue Jan 17, 2006 12:25 am

I am in the Marine Corps and I usually get Christmas and Thanksgiving if I am home. The most important in my eyes.
Dolfin99
Coffee Grinder
Coffee Grinder

Cafe WriterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterFootball ModLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Coppermine » Tue Jan 17, 2006 11:40 am

danielrp wrote:I am in the Marine Corps and I usually get Christmas and Thanksgiving if I am home. The most important in my eyes.

I had Christmas off until I told my boss "Happy Holidays." Then he totally "baaaa-humbugged" me and made me work.

Untrue story.
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Previous

Return to General Talk