Guess who has to work on a national holiday; AGAIN! - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Guess who has to work on a national holiday; AGAIN!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby acsguitar » Mon Jan 16, 2006 2:26 pm

Coppermine wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
Mookie4ever wrote:Is this MLK Day? Saw his pic on Google and was wondering why.

MLK Day is a national holiday?


Sorta....

Its a government holiday but lots of buisnesses like mine don't take it off cause we are racist bastards


I'll second that; the office I work in has one black man and one black woman; they're both here today. Meanwhile Bruce Landers, a white guy, has taken the day off.

Bastard.


STupid [mod edit: use your brain acs....please]...btw he has a funny name..is that really his name?
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 26722
Joined: 7 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Back in General Talk WOOO!!!

Postby Coppermine » Mon Jan 16, 2006 3:03 pm

acsguitar wrote:
Coppermine wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
Mookie4ever wrote:Is this MLK Day? Saw his pic on Google and was wondering why.

MLK Day is a national holiday?


Sorta....

Its a government holiday but lots of buisnesses like mine don't take it off cause we are racist bastards


I'll second that; the office I work in has one black man and one black woman; they're both here today. Meanwhile Bruce Landers, a white guy, has taken the day off.

Bastard.


STupid [mod edit: use your brain acs....please]...btw he has a funny name..is that really his name?


OH snap! You got a mod edit!
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar

Posts: 8840
Joined: 6 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Pennsyltucky

Postby Simulacrum » Mon Jan 16, 2006 3:45 pm

Hope there was at least some coffee left for you this time, Cu. ;-D

I have the day off but I'm stuck doing horrible chores around the house- painting the trim and picking up dog crap among other things :-P
Image
2008 Cafeholics Pond Scum Champion
Future Champion of 2009 Cafeholics Masters
Simulacrum
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Chief Pixel PusherCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberWeb Supporter
Posts: 9875
Joined: 12 Apr 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: On a Mission

Postby acsguitar » Mon Jan 16, 2006 3:46 pm

Coppermine wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
Coppermine wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
Mookie4ever wrote:Is this MLK Day? Saw his pic on Google and was wondering why.

MLK Day is a national holiday?


Sorta....

Its a government holiday but lots of buisnesses like mine don't take it off cause we are racist bastards


I'll second that; the office I work in has one black man and one black woman; they're both here today. Meanwhile Bruce Landers, a white guy, has taken the day off.

Bastard.


STupid [mod edit: use your brain acs....please]...btw he has a funny name..is that really his name?


OH snap! You got a mod edit!


Whoops I don't even remember what I said...Someone PM me
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 26722
Joined: 7 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Back in General Talk WOOO!!!

Postby LooseCannon » Mon Jan 16, 2006 4:06 pm

acsguitar wrote:
Coppermine wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
Coppermine wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
Mookie4ever wrote:Is this MLK Day? Saw his pic on Google and was wondering why.

MLK Day is a national holiday?


Sorta....

Its a government holiday but lots of buisnesses like mine don't take it off cause we are racist bastards


I'll second that; the office I work in has one black man and one black woman; they're both here today. Meanwhile Bruce Landers, a white guy, has taken the day off.

Bastard.


STupid [mod edit: use your brain acs....please]...btw he has a funny name..is that really his name?


OH snap! You got a mod edit!


Whoops I don't even remember what I said...Someone PM me


A perfect example of why you should be a mod.. :-D :-D


And Cu that sucks.. :-t Although you don't seem to be working like a dog either so ;-D
Image

[url=http://www.mp3players4free.com/default.aspx?r=681536] www.mp3players4free.com[/url]
LooseCannon
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Eagle EyeLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 4769
Joined: 17 May 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: In leather chair surfing the World Wide Web

Postby Coppermine » Mon Jan 16, 2006 4:08 pm

Haha, I just finished my tasks-for-the-day in the past 2 hours so now I can spend the rest of the day chit chatting away here.

Thankfully enough people observed the holiday to leave plenty of coffee for my consumption. ;-D
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar

Posts: 8840
Joined: 6 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Pennsyltucky

Postby Simulacrum » Mon Jan 16, 2006 4:28 pm

Coppermine wrote:Haha, I just finished my tasks-for-the-day in the past 2 hours so now I can spend the rest of the day chit chatting away here.

Thankfully enough people observed the holiday to leave plenty of coffee for my consumption. ;-D


When you can complete a full day's work in just two hours... that's how you know you have the right job. ;-D
Image
2008 Cafeholics Pond Scum Champion
Future Champion of 2009 Cafeholics Masters
Simulacrum
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Chief Pixel PusherCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberWeb Supporter
Posts: 9875
Joined: 12 Apr 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: On a Mission

Postby Red Stripe » Mon Jan 16, 2006 4:28 pm

That sucks man at least your done with everything. On a side and more selfishnote no classes today for me, woohoo. And with it being MLK day I have a good racist MLK joke although I'd probably get banned and have the NAACP come knocking at my house if I told it.
Image
Red Stripe
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 4112
Joined: 12 Aug 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Omaha

Postby Coppermine » Mon Jan 16, 2006 4:34 pm

Red Stripe wrote:That sucks man at least your done with everything. On a side and more selfishnote no classes today for me, woohoo. And with it being MLK day I have a good racist MLK joke although I'd probably get banned and have the NAACP come knocking at my house if I told it.


We all know you're not racist; you've got a black comedian pretending to be a crack addict as your avatar! How much more negro-friendly can you be?

I'm convinced the only true racists left out there are trailer trash rednecks (like Larry the Cable Guy) and old man blowhards who are still living in 1950.
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar

Posts: 8840
Joined: 6 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Pennsyltucky

Postby Red Stripe » Mon Jan 16, 2006 4:43 pm

Coppermine wrote:
Red Stripe wrote:That sucks man at least your done with everything. On a side and more selfishnote no classes today for me, woohoo. And with it being MLK day I have a good racist MLK joke although I'd probably get banned and have the NAACP come knocking at my house if I told it.


We all know you're not racist; you've got a black comedian pretending to be a crack addict as your avatar! How much more negro-friendly can you be?


Well actually that black comedian is probably the biggest racist comedian out there. :-D
Image
Red Stripe
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 4112
Joined: 12 Aug 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Omaha

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Tuesday, Sep. 23
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

Kansas City at Cleveland
(7:05 pm)
Baltimore at NY Yankees
(7:05 pm)
NY Mets at Washington
(7:05 pm)
Seattle at Toronto
(7:07 pm)
Chi White Sox at Detroit
(7:08 pm)
Philadelphia at Miami
(7:10 pm)
indoors
Milwaukee at Cincinnati
(7:10 pm)
Tampa Bay at Boston
(7:10 pm)
Pittsburgh at Atlanta
(7:10 pm)
St. Louis at Chi Cubs
(8:05 pm)
Houston at Texas
(8:05 pm)
Arizona at Minnesota
(8:10 pm)
LA Angels at Oakland
(10:05 pm)
San Francisco at LA Dodgers
(10:10 pm)
Colorado at San Diego
(10:10 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact