nfl headcoach - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

nfl headcoach

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby free » Mon Jan 16, 2006 10:59 pm

acsguitar wrote:Are there any sports games coming out for the PC come on!!!

i believe this one's supposed to come out on PC as well...anyone else ever heard of this :-?
Member #3 of the Inaugural Yadier Molina Fan Club
free
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby jzfran » Tue Jan 17, 2006 4:09 pm

I'll buyit...I'm a dynasty.franchise mode freak. In NCAA football, I have carried UConn into its 12th season in the top 25, with some NCAA championships to boot, and in Madden, I once finished a dynasty (30 seasons). I can't wait for this game!
jzfran
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Phatferd » Tue Jan 17, 2006 4:20 pm

jzfran wrote:I'll buyit...I'm a dynasty.franchise mode freak. In NCAA football, I have carried UConn into its 12th season in the top 25, with some NCAA championships to boot, and in Madden, I once finished a dynasty (30 seasons). I can't wait for this game!

I enjoy the franchise aspect of these games, but I also enjoy playing the actual game.

What you did with UCONN is the one thing I hate about EA Sports games. There is no way UCONN should do things like that in football. I hate how in year 8 of my dynasty a team like San Diego St. is in a BCS game.
Phatferd
General Manager
General Manager

Postby tal1286 » Tue Jan 17, 2006 4:28 pm

jzfran wrote:I'll buyit...I'm a dynasty.franchise mode freak. In NCAA football, I have carried UConn into its 12th season in the top 25, with some NCAA championships to boot, and in Madden, I once finished a dynasty (30 seasons). I can't wait for this game!

Do you actually play the games or do you simulate them...I did a dynasty but I never came anywhere near the 30th season before I left for school and i really like madden. I'm gonna brag here so don't read if you don't want to but I went 19-0 on all pro with a fantasy draft.

Leyland said, "We thought we were getting a hell of a player, but Neifi simply did not perform well."

really?
tal1286
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

CafeholicPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby Amazinz » Tue Jan 17, 2006 5:21 pm

I will check it out because one-player Madden is boring. I only get challenged when I play a real person. I think most people will agree that once you've played Madden for awhile it becomes pretty easy to dominate the computer even on All-Madden level. :-/
Maine has a good swing for a pitcher but on anything that moves, he has no chance. And if it's a fastball, it has to be up in the zone. Basically, the pitcher has to hit his bat. - Mike Pelfrey
Amazinz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby free » Tue Jan 17, 2006 5:30 pm

Amazinz wrote:I will check it out because one-player Madden is boring. I only get challenged when I play a real person. I think most people will agree that once you've played Madden for awhile it becomes pretty easy to dominate the computer even on All-Madden level. :-/

please do ;-D i can't seem to find much for some crazy reason. if it's true though it sounds great. i almost like the offseason of madden better than the regular season :-B
free
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby Phatferd » Tue Jan 17, 2006 5:33 pm

free wrote:
Amazinz wrote:I will check it out because one-player Madden is boring. I only get challenged when I play a real person. I think most people will agree that once you've played Madden for awhile it becomes pretty easy to dominate the computer even on All-Madden level. :-/

please do ;-D i can't seem to find much for some crazy reason. if it's true though it sounds great. i almost like the offseason of madden better than the regular season :-B

Dude I posted a link to info on the game.

Just do a google search there is info out about it.

Gamefaqs.com, go to PS2 forums, then go to NFL Headcoach, there is stuff there as well.
Phatferd
General Manager
General Manager

Postby free » Tue Jan 17, 2006 6:09 pm

Phatferd wrote:
free wrote:

Dude I posted a link to info on the game.

Just do a google search there is info out about it.

Gamefaqs.com, go to PS2 forums, then go to NFL Headcoach, there is stuff there as well.

dude, thanks for the link. i also found that one myself which is dated 10/17/05. i was looking for something a little more recent such as an update or release date, thanks though ;-D
free
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby jzfran » Tue Jan 17, 2006 9:57 pm

tal1286 wrote:

Do you actually play the games or do you simulate them...I did a dynasty but I never came anywhere near the 30th season before I left for school and i really like madden. I'm gonna brag here so don't read if you don't want to but I went 19-0 on all pro with a fantasy draft.

I sometimes play, but when I do play it's vs. a challenging level (not the junior varsity level). I usually sim 4-5 games/season though. And I agree--very unrealistic...hopefully this game will be better.
jzfran
General Manager
General Manager

Previous

Return to General Talk