Chuck Norris facts - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Chuck Norris facts

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby speedy27 » Fri Jan 13, 2006 11:41 pm

Image
speedy27
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar

Posts: 2792
(Past Year: 8)
Joined: 30 Jan 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby theclefe » Sat Jan 14, 2006 7:06 pm

suppasonic wrote:There is no theory of evolution, just a list of creatures Chuck Norris allows to live.


That is great.
Image
theclefe
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar
Pick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown Survivor
Posts: 1747
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 27 Jun 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Rakeville

Postby CC » Sat Jan 14, 2006 7:48 pm

My favorite is:

Chuck Norris can touch MC Hammer.
2nd in the Baseball Leg of the Cafe Challenge.
CC Beginner
College Coach
College Coach

User avatar

Posts: 170
Joined: 30 Dec 2004
Home Cafe: Football

Postby go_jays_go » Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:08 pm

speedy27 wrote:Image


Excuse me while I hurl. :-* :-P
Image
go_jays_go
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerSweet 16 Survivor
Posts: 10462
Joined: 23 Feb 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Toronto, Canada

Postby BaseballFann0008 » Sat Jan 14, 2006 10:58 pm

:-b :-b
Hot Chick Draft:
1.01: Scarlett Johansson
2.12: Mila Kunis
3.01: Malin Akerman
4.12: Britney Spears
5.01: Jessica Simpson
6.12: Penelope Cruz
7.01: Tera Patrick
8.12: Christina Milian
9.01: Cameron Diaz
10.12: Lucy Liu
11.1: Jamie Lynn Sigler
BaseballFann0008
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 1790
Joined: 9 Jul 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: On the Golf Course

Postby acsguitar » Mon Jan 16, 2006 2:48 pm

Dude Chuck is weak :-t



But Vin geez don't get me started, Did you know?


Vin Diesel created Earth as an expansion pack to Command & Conquer.
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 26722
Joined: 7 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Back in General Talk WOOO!!!

Postby Red Stripe » Mon Jan 16, 2006 4:32 pm

acsguitar wrote:Dude Chuck is weak :-t



But Vin geez don't get me started, Did you know?


Vin Diesel created Earth as an expansion pack to Command & Conquer.


A Man Apart was on TV yesterday, Vin was so weak in that movie and he only beat up that bad guys and it was all an act, Chuck would've beat up everybody on the set even the extras.
Image
Red Stripe
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 4112
Joined: 12 Aug 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Omaha

Postby Coppermine » Mon Jan 16, 2006 4:36 pm

Red Stripe wrote:
acsguitar wrote:Dude Chuck is weak :-t



But Vin geez don't get me started, Did you know?


Vin Diesel created Earth as an expansion pack to Command & Conquer.


A Man Apart was on TV yesterday, Vin was so weak in that movie and he only beat up that bad guys and it was all an act, Chuck would've beat up everybody on the set even the extras.


I think it was on USA, I saw the promo for it, it was great.

Apparently USA has enough of a sense of humor to promote "A Man Apart" for the absurd, mindless action flick it is. The promo goes:

"You just had to go ahead and kill Vin Deisel's wife and kids, didn't you?"

Then it shows him blowing up a car with a single shot from a pump-action shotgun, and the voiceover goes "Now see what you've done?"

It was hilarious.
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar

Posts: 8840
Joined: 6 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Pennsyltucky

Postby acsguitar » Mon Jan 16, 2006 5:15 pm

Coppermine wrote:
Red Stripe wrote:
acsguitar wrote:Dude Chuck is weak :-t



But Vin geez don't get me started, Did you know?


Vin Diesel created Earth as an expansion pack to Command & Conquer.


A Man Apart was on TV yesterday, Vin was so weak in that movie and he only beat up that bad guys and it was all an act, Chuck would've beat up everybody on the set even the extras.


I think it was on USA, I saw the promo for it, it was great.

Apparently USA has enough of a sense of humor to promote "A Man Apart" for the absurd, mindless action flick it is. The promo goes:

"You just had to go ahead and kill Vin Deisel's wife and kids, didn't you?"

Then it shows him blowing up a car with a single shot from a pump-action shotgun, and the voiceover goes "Now see what you've done?"

It was hilarious.


No way did it really say that!

Thats awesome ;-D
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 26722
Joined: 7 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Back in General Talk WOOO!!!

Postby bigh0rt » Tue Jan 17, 2006 3:54 am

Image
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 24818
(Past Year: 322)
Joined: 3 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Crowding The Plate

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact