One Pete - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

One Pete

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Red Stripe » Thu Jan 12, 2006 6:25 pm

luckygehrig wrote:This is excellent. I really hate how ESPN hyped up USC for the entire month before the Rose Bowl.

Pssshhhh....West Coast Bias all the way.........

:-D
Red Stripe
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby OhMrScottyTrav06 » Thu Jan 12, 2006 6:34 pm

As far as I'm concerned, we still don't know who the National Champion was in 2003. The best two teams never played each other... so how do you know which one was best? USC got jobbed, Oklahoma lost it's right to be there by getting DESTROYED by Kansas State in the Big 12 Championship game that year.

That is a waste of money... last time I checked, New Orleans isn't back to normal.
OhMrScottyTrav06
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe Musketeer

Postby acsguitar » Thu Jan 12, 2006 6:49 pm

OhMrScottyTrav06 wrote:As far as I'm concerned, we still don't know who the National Champion was in 2003. The best two teams never played each other... so how do you know which one was best? USC got jobbed, Oklahoma lost it's right to be there by getting DESTROYED by Kansas State in the Big 12 Championship game that year.

That is a waste of money... last time I checked, New Orleans isn't back to normal.

I like how lawmakers in NO are trying to tell the NO office who to hire....Like theydon't have anything else to be concerned about.....I nominate NO most retarded city in the US
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

Postby Phatferd » Thu Jan 12, 2006 7:12 pm

acsguitar wrote:
OhMrScottyTrav06 wrote:As far as I'm concerned, we still don't know who the National Champion was in 2003. The best two teams never played each other... so how do you know which one was best? USC got jobbed, Oklahoma lost it's right to be there by getting DESTROYED by Kansas State in the Big 12 Championship game that year.

I like how lawmakers in NO are trying to tell the NO office who to hire....Like theydon't have anything else to be concerned about.....I nominate NO most retarded city in the US

I'll take their football team. In California we know how to make things better so the second they become the LA Saints they will automatically be Super Bowl contenders.
Phatferd
General Manager
General Manager

Postby go_jays_go » Thu Jan 12, 2006 7:45 pm

Man, that's genius. :-D
go_jays_go
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby Madison » Fri Jan 13, 2006 5:07 am

Haha, great idea! :-D ;-D
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby nsulham » Fri Jan 13, 2006 8:42 am

Phatferd wrote:I'll take their football team. In California we know how to make things better so the second they become the LA Saints they will automatically be Super Bowl contenders.

Feel free to start with the Raiders then :-b
nsulham
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicFantasy ExpertMock(ing) Drafter

Postby curious_george_43545 » Fri Jan 13, 2006 12:37 pm

I still want my 2003 USC LSU game. The two best teams never played so I can't honestly tell you who was the best team that year. :-t I quite enjoyed Oklamhoma getting murdered the last 2 game of the year though. ;-D
Go Braves!
curious_george_43545
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby tal1286 » Fri Jan 13, 2006 4:40 pm

curious_george_43545 wrote:I still want my 2003 USC LSU game. The two best teams never played so I can't honestly tell you who was the best team that year. :-t I quite enjoyed Oklamhoma getting murdered the last 2 game of the year though. ;-D

can anyone say playoff?

I still don't understand the logic behind it. Apparently the party line is that they don't want to take the football players out of school for 2 more weeks when most schools aren't even in session 8-o , explain that to me, when they are willing to send their basketball teams to conference tournaments and the NCAAs that take up the entire month of April.

stupid college presidents.

Leyland said, "We thought we were getting a hell of a player, but Neifi simply did not perform well."

really?
tal1286
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

CafeholicPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby ironman » Fri Jan 13, 2006 4:54 pm

tal1286 wrote:
curious_george_43545 wrote:I still want my 2003 USC LSU game. The two best teams never played so I can't honestly tell you who was the best team that year. :-t I quite enjoyed Oklamhoma getting murdered the last 2 game of the year though. ;-D

can anyone say playoff?

I still don't understand the logic behind it. Apparently the party line is that they don't want to take the football players out of school for 2 more weeks when most schools aren't even in session 8-o , explain that to me, when they are willing to send their basketball teams to conference tournaments and the NCAAs that take up the entire month of April.

stupid college presidents.

That's the generic blanket reason. The real reason is simple.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Wendigo's Camaro
ironman
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerEagle EyeWeb Supporter
(Past Year: 97)

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk