24 Season 5 - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

24 Season 5

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby daullaz » Wed May 24, 2006 2:31 pm

Next season's going to be awesome too!

You know that one of the other members of the "Syndicate of Evil" is playing the Chinese government like Baldy did with Logan. Jack's already been beaten to within an inch of his life, and he's not going to get a good night's sleep! The first eight hours should be CTU scrambling to find and rescue Jack, and Jack sleeping off the previous day in a Chinese cell.
daullaz
Head Scribe
Head Scribe

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 56)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby raiders_umpire » Wed May 24, 2006 3:25 pm

daullaz wrote:Next season's going to be awesome too!

You know that one of the other members of the "Syndicate of Evil" is playing the Chinese government like Baldy did with Logan. Jack's already been beaten to within an inch of his life, and he's not going to get a good night's sleep! The first eight hours should be CTU scrambling to find and rescue Jack, and Jack sleeping off the previous day in a Chinese cell.

Possibly, but all the other shows have been at least 18 months in real time apart. I think that just like in the DVD series 4 where they had a bit of a prequel about season 5, I think season 5's DVD will have a prequel about season 6. Plus who knows the Chinese may want Jacks help in beating these Evil guys???? Just remember the chinese guy said we need you when Jack said "just kill me".
raiders_umpire

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Pacman » Wed May 24, 2006 3:46 pm

raiders_umpire wrote:Plus who knows the Chinese may want Jacks help in beating these Evil guys????

That may very well be what the next season is about.. Jack helping the Chinese beat these Evil dudes...

Nice call, raiders-ump... ;-D
Pacman
General Manager
General Manager

Cafeholic

Postby JTWood » Wed May 24, 2006 6:33 pm

The "SoE" had nothing to do with Jack's betrayal to the Chinese. Everytime they brought up Jack to Logan, Logan made a point just simply say that he had taken care of it. They never knew what was going on there.

The logistics of next season should be interesting. You can't exactly fly Jack back from China in one episode (one hour).
JTWood
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterEagle EyeWeb Supporter

Postby JTWood » Wed May 24, 2006 6:36 pm

raiders_umpire wrote:

Possibly, but all the other shows have been at least 18 months in real time apart. I think that just like in the DVD series 4 where they had a bit of a prequel about season 5, I think season 5's DVD will have a prequel about season 6. Plus who knows the Chinese may want Jacks help in beating these Evil guys???? Just remember the chinese guy said we need you when Jack said "just kill me".

Agree about the 18-month thing. I see next season starting more like that James Bond movie where he'd been in prison for a long time.
JTWood
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterEagle EyeWeb Supporter

Postby baseball6791 » Wed May 24, 2006 6:44 pm

JTWood wrote:

The "SoE" had nothing to do with Jack's betrayal to the Chinese. Everytime they brought up Jack to Logan, Logan made a point just simply say that he had taken care of it. They never knew what was going on there.

The logistics of next season should be interesting. You can't exactly fly Jack back from China in one episode (one hour).

If the Chinese can get jack from the hanger to a ship leaving for Shanghai unnoticed in under 3 minutes, I'm sure that its possible ;-7 they'll find a way...

[size=18]

[url=http://baseball6791.deviantart.com/]My DeviantArt[/url][/size]
baseball6791
General Manager
General Manager

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) Drafter

Postby PlayingWithFire » Wed May 24, 2006 6:53 pm

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU SUCK TIVO!!!!! :-t

Don't know what's wrong but I didn't get the show.....

Damn you senior party, it has to happen on American Idol finale and 24 finale?

Question: Is there a rerun? if not, can somebody give me a quick review of what happend?
Are you interested in joining a 28 teams dynasty league? If so, PM me.
PlayingWithFire
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby The Artful Dodger » Wed May 24, 2006 7:15 pm

PlayingWithFire wrote:AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU SUCK TIVO!!!!! :-t

Don't know what's wrong but I didn't get the show.....

Damn you senior party, it has to happen on American Idol finale and 24 finale?

Question: Is there a rerun? if not, can somebody give me a quick review of what happend?

Check out the episode rundowns on Wikipedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/5:00AM-6:0 ... eason_5%29

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/6:00AM-7:0 ... eason_5%29

It's kinda like the Old Cafe - http://fbc2.freeforums.net
The Artful Dodger
Chief Wikitect
Chief Wikitect

CafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 674)

Postby The Artful Dodger » Wed May 24, 2006 7:21 pm

JTWood wrote:
raiders_umpire wrote:

Agree about the 18-month thing. I see next season starting more like that James Bond movie where he'd been in prison for a long time.

Yeah, like Die Another Day, which was one of the worst Bond films of all time in my opinion. I'm thinking the Chinese will use Jack as a bargaining chip, but I'm thinking Season 6 will take place after Jack's "accommodating" stay at a Chinese internment camp...or the first hour or so shows his release. This will be interesting though because as I recall in Season 4 that the Chinese threatened the CTU agent who wound up ratting out on Jack, that if he didn't tell them who was behind the operation to raid the consulate, he would be sent to an internment camp, where he would be presumed missing to the outside world.

It's kinda like the Old Cafe - http://fbc2.freeforums.net
The Artful Dodger
Chief Wikitect
Chief Wikitect

CafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 674)

Postby Bricklayer » Fri May 26, 2006 10:46 am

I don't know if any of you guys have ever handled a gun or not, but there is a noticeable difference in the weight of one with a loaded clip and one with an empty clip. I understand that Micheal on "lost" might not know the difference, but Henderson should have... IMO, it would have been better to have loaded it with blanks.
Bricklayer
College Coach
College Coach

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk