24 Season 5 - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

24 Season 5

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby The_Met_Threat » Tue May 23, 2006 1:47 am

baseball6791 wrote:Wow what a finale 8-o Next season should be crazy as well. I'm expecting both the Germans and the Chinese (obviously) to play huge roles ;-D I hope Audrey dies also :-b

Why the Germans?
The Mets [b]will[/b] win the World Series this year.
The_Met_Threat
General Manager
General Manager

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby mweir145 » Tue May 23, 2006 1:57 am

The_Met_Threat wrote:
baseball6791 wrote:Wow what a finale 8-o Next season should be crazy as well. I'm expecting both the Germans and the Chinese (obviously) to play huge roles ;-D I hope Audrey dies also :-b

Why the Germans?

Yeah, I'm trying to figure that out myself. Why have two people here mentioned them in a role for next season?
mweir145
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Eagle Eye
(Past Year: 85)

Postby baseball6791 » Tue May 23, 2006 2:34 am

mweir145 wrote:
The_Met_Threat wrote:

Why the Germans?

Yeah, I'm trying to figure that out myself. Why have two people here mentioned them in a role for next season?

Remember the agent who was undercover as the boyfriend of the woman who was helping the terrorists earlier in the season... Jack needed to get the lady to lead him to the terrorists but he wouldn't give her up becuase she was too valuable, so Jack offered him the wetlist in exchange and he agreed and Jack made the drive self destruct. Then he said I'm sorry - I'll come to Germany and help you rebuild your whole case etc etc.

Anyways, yeah I think that might come up next season, since they seemed to set that up for a reason, although the Chinese could very ell take up the whole time.

[size=18]

[url=http://baseball6791.deviantart.com/]My DeviantArt[/url][/size]
baseball6791
General Manager
General Manager

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) Drafter

Postby mweir145 » Tue May 23, 2006 2:49 am

baseball6791 wrote:
mweir145 wrote:
The_Met_Threat wrote:

Why the Germans?

Remember the agent who was undercover as the boyfriend of the woman who was helping the terrorists earlier in the season... Jack needed to get the lady to lead him to the terrorists but he wouldn't give her up becuase she was too valuable, so Jack offered him the wetlist in exchange and he agreed and Jack made the drive self destruct. Then he said I'm sorry - I'll come to Germany and help you rebuild your whole case etc etc.

Oh yeah, I remember that guy, forgot he was from Germany. So much happens in this show in only 24 hours, it's tough to remember it all. You may be right though, he and his country could very well play a part in next season after getting screwed over by Jack.
mweir145
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Eagle Eye
(Past Year: 85)

Postby Pacman » Tue May 23, 2006 7:28 am

Did I miss anything (I was clicking over to Sox Yankees a bit) last night that identifies WHO those people were that the president was talking to throughout the season? Are those the Germans you're referring to? Seems strange that they never answered that question.
Pacman
General Manager
General Manager

Cafeholic

Postby raiders_umpire » Tue May 23, 2006 7:43 am

Pacman wrote:Did I miss anything (I was clicking over to Sox Yankees a bit) last night that identifies WHO those people were that the president was talking to throughout the season? Are those the Germans you're referring to? Seems strange that they never answered that question.

They never identified who the group of bad guys were.

Logans confession did not suprise me as I realized once Martha had to sleep with Logan that in the end, she would be the one to get his confession. Overall it was a great ending, I just hate the fact that I have to wait til Jan 07 to watch another new show. As far as the Chinese, I just assumed that Logan called them about Jacks whereabouts. I just hope that Gardner has the balls about him to go get Jack from the Chinese.
raiders_umpire

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby JTWood » Tue May 23, 2006 8:40 am

Anyone want to try and answer my question:

Did they ever say how they knew Jack was alive at the beginning of the show to frame? Did they ever say how they knew who knew he was alive so that they could kill all of them?
JTWood
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterEagle EyeWeb Supporter

Postby Dan Lambskin » Tue May 23, 2006 8:53 am

aside from the nice twist with the Chinese at the end, i thought the episode was...well, not all that good. the sub was disarmed in like 20 minutes and then we have like an hour of nothing to exciting happening. it just lacked intensity.

oh well, just my 2 cents...curious to see what happens next year
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby raiders_umpire » Tue May 23, 2006 11:23 am

JTWood wrote:Anyone want to try and answer my question:

Did they ever say how they knew Jack was alive at the beginning of the show to frame? Did they ever say how they knew who knew he was alive so that they could kill all of them?

I think the bad guys stated earlier like in hour 12 or so that they had a recording message of the phone call that Jack made to President Palmer as he was leaving season 4. They also I assume had the initial phone call between Tony, Jack, Michelle, Palmer and Chloe as well.
raiders_umpire

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby JTWood » Tue May 23, 2006 11:22 pm

raiders_umpire wrote:
JTWood wrote:Anyone want to try and answer my question:

I think the bad guys stated earlier like in hour 12 or so that they had a recording message of the phone call that Jack made to President Palmer as he was leaving season 4. They also I assume had the initial phone call between Tony, Jack, Michelle, Palmer and Chloe as well.

Thanks!

;-D
JTWood
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterEagle EyeWeb Supporter

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk