Established League Looking for Owner(s) - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

Established League Looking for Owner(s)

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Established League Looking for Owner(s)

Postby JohnR » Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:37 pm

The league began in 2001 with CBS sportsline. I commish the league, and we are about to enter our 6th season. It's head to head points based, with keepers, so the team youd inherit can be modified by you based on the players who were on the time when add/drops were shut down. In other words, you can modify keepers on your team but youd have the option of only switching out players if they were dropped in the "cut down period" by the old owner. We have a website about our league where we have a message board and record keeping, and there's many nuamces in this league which make it unique (ie: voting for MVP, Cy Young, ROY, we select All Star Teams, we do call outs twice a year, rule 5 draft, and much more). The league entry fee this year for us is $60. I know it's a rather hefty charge for a league that you know nothing about, but I am very credible in this league and we've never had an issue with money payouts. Here is the link to our webpage where you can view our constitution and other fun stuff. Let me know if youre interested. We may end up having more than one vacancy:

http://www.rebll.com/Rules/tabid/58/Default.aspx

my email by the way is mailto:deniro527@aol.com

AIM is deniro527
The one constant through all the years has been baseball. It's been erased like a blackboard, rebuilt, and erased again...This field, this game, is a part of our past. It reminds us of all that once was good, and that could be again.
JohnR
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds