Join the GM Instructional League - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

Join the GM Instructional League

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Join the GM Instructional League

Postby minnesota » Wed Jan 04, 2006 12:05 pm

The GM Instructional League

I was wondering if anyone was still looking for a league? I'll tell you what I like about the league. For years I followed the baseball draft. I thought I knew a lot, but there was no way to test my level of knowledge.

So I started this fantasy league, and now that each year I can test my drafting ability against 23 other people. We started the league with the 2004 First Year Player Draft. Next we did a 40 man roster draft. Then a minor league draft. Then the 2005 First Year Player Draft.

Starting March 1st, we will have a 20 round minor league free agent draft. Then in June, we will have our 35 round 2006 First Year Player Draft. So if you want to see if you can build a team through the draft, let me know. The cost is currently just $20 per year.

The league is a head-to-head weekly league using stats from your active 25 man roster. Through the draft, you will also build a minor league farm system to develop future major leaguers. Please e-mail mailto:philc423@yahoo.com if you are interested.
thanks
minnesota
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Home Cafe: Baseball

Teams still available

Postby minnesota » Fri Feb 03, 2006 3:59 am

If you think you can draft, I mean really draft college and high school players, then this would be a fun league. This years draft will be our third annual "First Year Player Draft" in the league.

The league has only 24 franchises. So you would be the new owner of an existing team to build as you see fit.

E-mail me at mailto:philc423@yahoo.com if you would like to join.
thanks
minnesota
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds