Couple of openings in Keeper Auction League! - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

Couple of openings in Keeper Auction League!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Couple of openings in Keeper Auction League!

Postby echohype » Tue Jan 03, 2006 7:01 pm

We are currently conducting our auction draft. League has farm system, comprehensive rules, 350$ cap, all sorts of realistic stuff.

The teams available to inherit are:

1. http://fbaseball.proboards79.com/index.cgi?board=rosters&action=display&thread=1135899017

2.http://fbaseball.proboards79.com/index.cgi?board=rosters&action=display&thread=1135435572

Draft is currently ongoing and plenty of talent is left. Only in the 4th round of drafting.

If you are interested, email me: echohype [AT] comcast [DOT] net

or reply/pm here.

thanks!
echohype
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby monty797 » Tue Jan 03, 2006 7:27 pm

You have email
"True friends stab you in the front"
-Oscar Wilde
monty797
College Coach
College Coach

Postby echohype » Tue Jan 03, 2006 9:06 pm

One spot filled. First team/link is still open!
echohype
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby echohype » Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:04 pm

Still have 2 teams available!

First team:
http://fbaseball.proboards79.com/index. ... 1135906274

Second Team:
http://fbaseball.proboards79.com/index. ... 1135899017

Both have alot of potential and we are still drafting! Only in the 6th round of draft.
echohype
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby echohype » Wed Jan 04, 2006 11:02 pm

Ok one team filled.

One more team left!!

Right here:
http://fbaseball.proboards79.com/index. ... 1135899017
echohype
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby echohype » Thu Jan 05, 2006 6:43 am

bump
echohype
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby joe75123 » Thu Jan 05, 2006 7:47 am

hey bro,

I will take the team. send me the info please. I also need a player list and their values.

Thanks,
Joe
Email address: joe75123@sbcglobal.net
joe75123
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby joe75123 » Fri Jan 06, 2006 2:10 am

dont join this fuggin league. The commish is as shady as they come
joe75123
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby echohype » Fri Jan 06, 2006 2:22 am

lol. joe, you're a fraud. That's why the league ousted you, then you flip out on another member through yahoo messanger. You tried to cheat, you tried to take advantage, you got kicked out.

Deal with it like a man.

By the way, you said another member in the league is "as shady as they come too"

aww, poor baby. Grow up kid
echohype
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby joe75123 » Fri Jan 06, 2006 3:08 am

Echo,

How am i the fraud? I join your leugue of 12 owners. I take a look over the rosters. Supposedly the 10 player minor league teams were all randomized but the commish's and a couple of other player's minor league squad were stacked with 8 out of 10 studs. While everyone else got a couple of studs. And you call me the fraud. Get your league rules straight dude instead of making them up as you go. Its just funny how the commish gets a stacked farm system.

i come in and take over one of your reject teams and you wont even let me drop the minors i dont even want and replace them with minor leaguers that aint even on anyones team. When i post a question on the forum of the league asking how did the minor leagues get drafted. You wont even answer it. Tell me why you wouldnt answer me? Yah thats what i though. Didnt want the watergate scandal of fantasy baseball to be let out of the bag huh. That is when you kicked me out of the league.

Oh and the guy on the messenger is just as shady as you BUD. Must be your niece or something. Must be a family run league here. Seems like alot of fun having to cheat to win. And the league didnt oust me either, lol. You did, when someone actually stood up to your cheating and crooked ass. Me and him were discussing trade on messenger and i was pointing out to him about the minor league systems and called it like it was. And yes i did tell him you were a crooked commish. No matter how you spin it. It is what it is. And he ran back and told you i called you that. Seems pretty childish. Adn i didnt go off on him. I was asking him why he ran back and told you that. Thats all. Big diff. between going off on someone.

And i did not take advantage of that guy in the trade, he offered me the trade and i took it. The guy is desperate to clear cap. And if you want to dump salary, it has to be decent salary. And it seems like you would know that. As you seem like a pretty good fantasy player. Just a cheating one thats all.

oh and one more thing, i got your baby right here you cheatin ass crooked asss commish. If it makes you feel good to have a stacked team from cheating, then you are the one who needs to really get a integrity check.
joe75123
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Next

Return to Classifieds