I am the commissioner of a national NL-only Rotisserie auction keeper league. We had 11 owners last season, and 3 decided to pursue other interests. We have already found 2 new owners, but would like to get at least 1 and hopefully 2 more owners for the 2006 season.
If we only get one more owner, the 3 new owners will participate in a dispersal draft, comprised of the players and minor league draft picks from the 3 abandoned teams.
If we get two more owners, the 4 new owners will participate in the dispersal draft, followed by an expansion draft, where the new owners will be able to select players from the 8 holdover teams.
This is a keeper league, so there are some players who will need to be signed to option or long-term contracts.
Here are more of the particulars:
* Standard 5x5, 23/$260 set-up
* $78 league fee per team
* $45 stats fee per team (AllStarStats... expensive, but the BEST in the biz by far; non-negotiable)
* Most transactions $3, some $7.50
* "Old school" reserve/waiver rules
* NO ultra or taxi squads or FAAB
* $400 in-season active roster salary cap; no asterisk rule
* Minor league draft
* September roster expansion (1 player)
* Other customized rules
If interested, please e-mail me directly at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
. I can provide the league constitution for 2006, as well as the dispersal draft pool list.