Looking for a Keeper League - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

Looking for a Keeper League

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Looking for a Keeper League

Postby fantasynut03 » Wed Dec 21, 2005 8:28 pm

I am new to this forum and looking to join a roto keeper league. I've been in keeper leagues for two years now after a couple of years with Yahoo free leagues. I'm ready for more competition now and prefer roto over H2H. Looking forward to hearing from other managers about a league that needs an active, knowledgeable manager.
fantasynut03
College Coach
College Coach

Cafe Ranker
(Past Year: 42)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby pizz » Thu Dec 22, 2005 3:29 am

still a giants fan this year :(
pizz
College Coach
College Coach

Postby bellings » Thu Dec 22, 2005 12:36 pm

If you're looking for a somewhat similar league, but it's free, you can follow the link in my sig.
bellings
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby cubbies1 » Thu Dec 22, 2005 1:05 pm

http://fbkl2k6.proboards78.com/index.cgi#general

might be what you are looking for
cubbies1
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby joe75123 » Tue Jan 03, 2006 12:56 am

Hello all fantasy baseball gurus,

Well its that time of year again. Time to start preparing for the fantasy baseball season. We will need 6-8 new owners this year. You will not be dissappointed. We will be drafting over this year. To give all the new owners a chance at drafting there own team. This is a great format for those fantasy baseball nuts. Nothing on the web compares to the realism of the Gm-Dynasty league. Hands down the most fun and competitive league you will find. We will be using cbssportsline this year. I am now accepting applications to fill the new owners. For the applicants, all you need to do is tell me a little about yourself and your Fantasy sports background

We will be starting the draft at the end of January. We will have 12-14 owners at $100 a pop. We will have about 10-15 minor leaguers on our rosters as well. So the preperation must also consist of minor leaguers. There will be awards and top 3 spots receiving money. So if you are interested in the most realistic fantasy baseball to hit the net. Then get those applications in to mailto:joe75123@sbcglobal.net. As there is only 6-8 spots open. This is shaping up to be a great season. You can take a look at the website and go over the rules and regulations. http://www.freewebs.com/joe75123/

Thanks,
Joe
Email address: joe75123@sbcglobal.net
joe75123
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Return to Classifieds