Havok1517 wrote:And I do mean leaps and bounds...2005 Rotation
1.Young
2.Rodriguez
3.Kameron Loe
4Dominguez
5Dickey

just horrible... :-t

Keep making moves Tex!!!!!

Their rotation is not better. They lost Rogers who is better than anyone they had or got via trade this offseason. They haven't replaced someone of his talent yet. They added Padilla who is not better than Young. Eaton is average, so I don't see any improvement with their rotation at all.

They also lost offense from last year so I don't see how they improved at all, other than their bullpen.

You must have a whole lot of faith in old man Rogers, and by the way, we didn't lose him. He was a free agent, and we had already told him we were not bringing him back. Didn't even make him an offer, which is fine since he's done. Toast. Finished. Pitching in Detroit should help him, but had he returned to Ameriquest for another year, his numbers would have been astronomical.

With that said, I'd definitely take the shot with Padilla over Rogers in the Ranger's rotation for this coming year. I agree about Young though. I think Young would have been better than Eaton, but it's still a long offseason, and the Rangers are not done with trades just yet.
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers