Looking to do first dynasty league - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

Looking to do first dynasty league

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Looking to do first dynasty league

Postby sublime8414 » Tue Dec 20, 2005 1:50 pm

I've now played espn pay leagues, cbs pay leagues and against friends and whatnot, and consistently finish in the top 3.

Looking to try doing a dynasty league for the first time.

Anyone who's interested in picking up an owner or starting a new league please email me at: mailto:Sublime8414@hotmail.com

Also if anyone knows a site that does dynasty leagues I would to know about that.
sublime8414
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby joe75123 » Tue Jan 03, 2006 1:04 am

Hello all fantasy baseball gurus,

Well its that time of year again. Time to start preparing for the fantasy baseball season. We will need 6-8 new owners this year. You will not be dissappointed. We will be drafting over this year. To give all the new owners a chance at drafting there own team. This is a great format for those fantasy baseball nuts. Nothing on the web compares to the realism of the Gm-Dynasty league. Hands down the most fun and competitive league you will find. We will be using cbssportsline this year. I am now accepting applications to fill the new owners. For the applicants, all you need to do is tell me a little about yourself and your Fantasy sports background

We will be starting the draft at the end of January. We will have 12-14 owners at $100 a pop. We will have about 10-15 minor leaguers on our rosters as well. So the preperation must also consist of minor leaguers. There will be awards and top 3 spots receiving money. So if you are interested in the most realistic fantasy baseball to hit the net. Then get those applications in to mailto:joe75123@sbcglobal.net. As there is only 6-8 spots open. This is shaping up to be a great season. You can take a look at the website and go over the rules and regulations. http://www.freewebs.com/joe75123/

Thanks,
Joe
Email address: joe75123@sbcglobal.net
joe75123
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds