Bradley to the A's - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Bradley to the A's

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Madison » Thu Dec 15, 2005 3:12 am

ramble2 wrote:
Madison wrote:So a headcase in the OF, and a loser on the mound every fifth day (do I have to name him, or can you guys guess? :-D )..........

I'm really starting to like the way Oakland is going. Better and better for my Rangers. :-b

Did LA toss in a muzzle and handcuffs, or is Bradley bringing his own? :-D

Ah well, if you guys can keep him out of jail, he might be able to help. A much better deal than the Loaiza signing (Oops. I named the loser!). :-b

Hey, if Carl Everett can win a World Series, why not Bradley? Still no word on whether or not Bradley belives in dinosaurs.

I'm still working on Loaiza.

Not thinking the moon landing was real is a wee bit different from a guy who kills those who look at him the wrong way. :-D

I can see it now:

Beane: "Now son, this is Oakland. We take walks here. If you swing the bat more than once in this at bat, you will be benched."

Bradley: "Now who are you calling son? You best just step back and realize that you now have the greatest hitter in the game, and I will not be disrespected like this! Tell your boys to take their walks, and leave the hitting to me. Now go get me a sandwich, and it better be fresh or I'll bust you right in the face! Jail don't scare me none!"

:-b

Actually, if you remember (or do a search), I was one of the few who defended Bradley when he threw the bottle down on the ground. I was just giving you guys a hard time. ;-)

As to Loaiza, every team needs a mop up man, don't they? :-D
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby RynMan » Thu Dec 15, 2005 4:05 am

Madison wrote:As to Loaiza, every team needs a mop up man, don't they? :-D

Oh Mad, you better hope Loaiza doesn't shut your boys down even once, cuz i'm gonna dig this thread up like a dinosaur bone!! :-b
RynMan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerAward-Winning Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Postby Madison » Thu Dec 15, 2005 4:27 am

RynMan wrote:
Madison wrote:As to Loaiza, every team needs a mop up man, don't they? :-D

Oh Mad, you better hope Loaiza doesn't shut your boys down even once, cuz i'm gonna dig this thread up like a dinosaur bone!! :-b

Even a blind squirrel can find a nut once in awhile. :-D

Bring it on!!!! :-B

Just remember that even if he somehow manages to shut the Rangers down once next year, it's his overall numbers that really matter. ;-)
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby rotterdam_82 » Thu Dec 15, 2005 2:55 pm

RynMan wrote:How bout these remarks from Milton....

Colletti didn't talk directly to Bradley, however, and Bradley told Bay Area reporters "nothing went wrong" with the Dodgers.

"I don't know where the impression that I don't fit in comes from," Bradley said. "Everybody I talk to on a regular basis loves me. I still talk to guys on the Indians. I don't have a bad relationship with anybody. A lot of teams fear bad press and don't want to deal with that. I guess I can be difficult to deal with as far as media. But I don't have a bad relationship with anybody."

The Dodgers asked Bradley to attend anger management classes after two on-field tantrums in 2004. Bradley said he attended the classes but only to please others.

"There's nothing that gives me a problem or angers me," Bradley said.

"When I feel disrespected or if somebody in a position of authority is abusing that, I don't react well. I just want people to be straightforward and honest with me. I never received that from the Dodgers."

Billy meet Milton, Milton meet Billy.....oh the irony...... :-D
Rate my team, leave me a link!
[url=http://fantasybaseballcafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=168349]English Villains[/url]
rotterdam_82
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby RynMan » Thu Dec 15, 2005 3:49 pm

rotterdam_82 wrote:
RynMan wrote:How bout these remarks from Milton....

Colletti didn't talk directly to Bradley, however, and Bradley told Bay Area reporters "nothing went wrong" with the Dodgers.

"I don't know where the impression that I don't fit in comes from," Bradley said. "Everybody I talk to on a regular basis loves me. I still talk to guys on the Indians. I don't have a bad relationship with anybody. A lot of teams fear bad press and don't want to deal with that. I guess I can be difficult to deal with as far as media. But I don't have a bad relationship with anybody."

The Dodgers asked Bradley to attend anger management classes after two on-field tantrums in 2004. Bradley said he attended the classes but only to please others.

"There's nothing that gives me a problem or angers me," Bradley said.

"When I feel disrespected or if somebody in a position of authority is abusing that, I don't react well. I just want people to be straightforward and honest with me. I never received that from the Dodgers."

Billy meet Milton, Milton meet Billy.....oh the irony...... :-D

That is classic. :-b
RynMan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerAward-Winning Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers