Bradley to the A's - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Bradley to the A's

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby RynMan » Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:03 am

brandnew wrote:Nice sig Ryn, where is that?

I'm bummed about the quality, so I'm gonna modify when I get home tonight. But it's here in Australia on the north east coast in the Great Barrier Reef at a place called Daydream Island. I took the photo in Feb.....but it doesnt do it justice, the place is beautiful.
Last edited by RynMan on Wed Dec 14, 2005 4:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
RynMan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerAward-Winning Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby brandnew » Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:29 am

RynMan wrote:
brandnew wrote:Nice sig Ryn, where is that?

I'm bummed about the quality, so I'm gonna modify when I get home tonight. But it's here in Australia on the north east coast in the Greta Barrier Reef at a place called Daydream Island. I took the photo in Feb.....but it doesnt do it justice, the place is beautiful.

You took that picture? Very nice... I've always wanted to go to Australia. The chicks with the accent drives me wild :-b ((Isla Fisher))
brandnew
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby RynMan » Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:36 am

brandnew wrote:You took that picture? Very nice... I've always wanted to go to Australia. The chicks with the accent drives me wild :-b ((Isla Fisher))

You should visit sometime! Yeah I actually had to climb up the rocks in the bottom of the picture, and took like 6 photos and used this awesome program to make it a panorama. I might like the sig to a bigger nicer version tonight.

Don't worry, american chicks have the same effect on australian guys! :-D
RynMan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerAward-Winning Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Postby brandnew » Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:46 am

I find that hard to believe. That accent is ... I can't even put it into words. I love it. And Isla.
brandnew
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby Madison » Wed Dec 14, 2005 6:35 am

So a headcase in the OF, and a loser on the mound every fifth day (do I have to name him, or can you guys guess? :-D )..........

I'm really starting to like the way Oakland is going. Better and better for my Rangers. :-b

Did LA toss in a muzzle and handcuffs, or is Bradley bringing his own? :-D

Ah well, if you guys can keep him out of jail, he might be able to help. A much better deal than the Loaiza signing (Oops. I named the loser!). :-b
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby stumpak » Wed Dec 14, 2005 11:03 am

The Dodgers depressing offseason continues. Perez foe Ethier may have been a fair trade, but toss in Bradley, even with his warts, and this is nuts.

Last season the Diamondbacks were Mets West, making stupid trades and overpaying mediocre players. This year the Dodgers clearly hold that distinction.
stumpak
General Manager
General Manager

Postby ramble2 » Wed Dec 14, 2005 11:57 am

Madison wrote:So a headcase in the OF, and a loser on the mound every fifth day (do I have to name him, or can you guys guess? :-D )..........

I'm really starting to like the way Oakland is going. Better and better for my Rangers. :-b

Did LA toss in a muzzle and handcuffs, or is Bradley bringing his own? :-D

Ah well, if you guys can keep him out of jail, he might be able to help. A much better deal than the Loaiza signing (Oops. I named the loser!). :-b

Hey, if Carl Everett can win a World Series, why not Bradley? Still no word on whether or not Bradley belives in dinosaurs.

I'm still working on Loaiza.
"The game has a cleanness. If you do a good job, the numbers say so. You don't have to ask anyone or play politics. You don't have to wait for the reviews." - Sandy Koufax
ramble2
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe Ranker
(Past Year: 7)

Postby RynMan » Wed Dec 14, 2005 11:17 pm

stumpak wrote:The Dodgers depressing offseason continues. Perez foe Ethier may have been a fair trade, but toss in Bradley, even with his warts, and this is nuts.

Last season the Diamondbacks were Mets West, making stupid trades and overpaying mediocre players. This year the Dodgers clearly hold that distinction.

My condolences stumpak. There is always a spot for you over here as an A's fan. :-D
RynMan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby RynMan » Thu Dec 15, 2005 2:32 am

How bout these remarks from Milton....

Colletti didn't talk directly to Bradley, however, and Bradley told Bay Area reporters "nothing went wrong" with the Dodgers.

"I don't know where the impression that I don't fit in comes from," Bradley said. "Everybody I talk to on a regular basis loves me. I still talk to guys on the Indians. I don't have a bad relationship with anybody. A lot of teams fear bad press and don't want to deal with that. I guess I can be difficult to deal with as far as media. But I don't have a bad relationship with anybody."

The Dodgers asked Bradley to attend anger management classes after two on-field tantrums in 2004. Bradley said he attended the classes but only to please others.

"There's nothing that gives me a problem or angers me," Bradley said.

"When I feel disrespected or if somebody in a position of authority is abusing that, I don't react well. I just want people to be straightforward and honest with me. I never received that from the Dodgers."

Awesome! :-b
RynMan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Half Massed » Thu Dec 15, 2005 3:09 am

RynMan wrote:How bout these remarks from Milton....

Colletti didn't talk directly to Bradley, however, and Bradley told Bay Area reporters "nothing went wrong" with the Dodgers.

"I don't know where the impression that I don't fit in comes from," Bradley said. "Everybody I talk to on a regular basis loves me. I still talk to guys on the Indians. I don't have a bad relationship with anybody. A lot of teams fear bad press and don't want to deal with that. I guess I can be difficult to deal with as far as media. But I don't have a bad relationship with anybody."

The Dodgers asked Bradley to attend anger management classes after two on-field tantrums in 2004. Bradley said he attended the classes but only to please others.

"There's nothing that gives me a problem or angers me," Bradley said.

"When I feel disrespected or if somebody in a position of authority is abusing that, I don't react well. I just want people to be straightforward and honest with me. I never received that from the Dodgers."

Awesome! :-b

Wow! I bet he brings the clubhouse together even more than last year! Shame on the big bad media for unfairly forcing a bad rep on such an innocent, lovable guy. ;-7

Hopefully the A's can fit his definition of "straightforward and honest" enough to suit him.
Half Massed
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe WriterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

PreviousNext

Return to Baseball Leftovers