Horacio Ramirez or Jeff Francis in 2006? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Horacio Ramirez or Jeff Francis in 2006?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby TheYanks04 » Tue Dec 13, 2005 1:21 am

Any starting pitcher in Coors is fantasy trash...always has been the case and unless Francis is the next coming of Clemens, Young, Ryan and Matheson all rolled up into one, I see no reason to waste a pick on him in any format. If the choice is between him and Ramirez, then you should find someone else/some other position to pick.
TheYanks04
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby HOOTIE » Tue Dec 13, 2005 3:26 am

TheYanks04 wrote:Any starting pitcher in Coors is fantasy trash...always has been the case and unless Francis is the next coming of Clemens, Young, Ryan and Matheson all rolled up into one, I see no reason to waste a pick on him in any format. If the choice is between him and Ramirez, then you should find someone else/some other position to pick.

Francis has a chance. His era was 2 runs lower at Coors then on road. Only 9 Coors hrs to 17 road hrs. If he can learn t pitch on road, he has a shot.
Smells Like Teen Spirit
HOOTIE
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe Ranker
(Past Year: 296)
Location: Pearl Jam country, right next door to Nirvana, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains.

Postby rotterdam_82 » Tue Dec 13, 2005 8:23 am

Seriously, is there nobody else?? I'd rather go ahead with neither of them and take a risk on picking someone up during the season.
Rate my team, leave me a link!
[url=http://fantasybaseballcafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=168349]English Villains[/url]
rotterdam_82
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers