Does anyone know of a good software program for.... - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Does anyone know of a good software program for....

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Does anyone know of a good software program for....

Postby SHOCKandAWE » Sun Dec 11, 2005 12:40 pm

my big screen TV so i can use it during the draft.

I am looking for a good program I can use with my laptop on draft day and put it up on my 100" theatre screen in my entertainment room.

Someone else not inthe league will be running this program so I can concentrate on my team

We are an auction league so if this program can help with team salary caps and team rosters it has to be a must.

Also feature that show the latest picks will add some flavor to the draft.

Let me know
Image
SHOCKandAWE
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
CafeholicCafe RankerCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 3522
Joined: 8 Feb 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Does anyone know of a good software program for....

Postby baseball6791 » Sun Dec 11, 2005 1:25 pm

SHOCKandAWE wrote:my big screen TV so i can use it during the draft.

I am looking for a good program I can use with my laptop on draft day and put it up on my 100" theatre screen in my entertainment room.

Someone else not inthe league will be running this program so I can concentrate on my team

We are an auction league so if this program can help with team salary caps and team rosters it has to be a must.

Also feature that show the latest picks will add some flavor to the draft.

Let me know


8-o 8-o 8-o

But sorry, I have no ideas...
Image

[size=18]

[url=http://baseball6791.deviantart.com/]My DeviantArt[/url][/size]
baseball6791
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Graphics ExpertMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 4368
Joined: 23 Mar 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby SaintsOfTheDiamond » Sun Dec 11, 2005 2:01 pm

Are you just wanting to hook up your laptop to the TV or are you looking for a program that will keep track of your auction results? :-?
Image
Member #4 of the Inaugural Yadier Molina Fan Club!!!
SaintsOfTheDiamond
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe Ranker
Posts: 6480
Joined: 6 May 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Swiping second

Postby SHOCKandAWE » Sun Dec 11, 2005 2:06 pm

SaintsOfTheDiamond wrote:Are you just wanting to hook up your laptop to the TV or are you looking for a program that will keep track of your auction results? :-?
Both
Image
SHOCKandAWE
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
CafeholicCafe RankerCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 3522
Joined: 8 Feb 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Pennsylvania

Postby SHOCKandAWE » Sun Dec 11, 2005 2:07 pm

SHOCKandAWE wrote:
SaintsOfTheDiamond wrote:Are you just wanting to hook up your laptop to the TV or are you looking for a program that will keep track of your auction results? :-?
Both

Actually this will be for the league to see and will take the place of the draft board. I have a second laptop that i use that I will use for the draft
Image
SHOCKandAWE
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
CafeholicCafe RankerCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 3522
Joined: 8 Feb 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Pennsylvania

Postby Cleveland Steamers » Sun Dec 11, 2005 2:09 pm

I too would like to see if anything like this is available...
Cleveland Steamers
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe WriterMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 3739
Joined: 12 Jan 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Everywhere...looking for a job in baseball...or fantasy sports...

Postby RugbyD » Sun Dec 11, 2005 3:45 pm

Microsoft Excel :-D

its not flashy, but absent something else, it gets the job done
TennCare rocks!!!!
RugbyD
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe Ranker
Posts: 5591
Joined: 7 Dec 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: punting small dogs and being surly

Postby bronxxbomber » Sun Dec 11, 2005 4:21 pm

RugbyD wrote:Microsoft Excel :-D

its not flashy, but absent something else, it gets the job done
sound like the right program to use. this or calc from open office.
Image
Who says I can't be a Yankees and Mets fan???
bronxxbomber
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
CafeholicMock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 3552
Joined: 7 Jan 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Watching Over Everything

Postby Amazinz » Sun Dec 11, 2005 4:30 pm

http://www.fandraft.com/baseball/

That's the only one I know of. It's decent. They really have some sweet alternatives for fantasy football that makes it look like your draft is taking place on ESPN. Nothing that cool for baseball. :-[
Image
Maine has a good swing for a pitcher but on anything that moves, he has no chance. And if it's a fastball, it has to be up in the zone. Basically, the pitcher has to hit his bat. - Mike Pelfrey
Amazinz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 18800
Joined: 16 Mar 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: in Canada, toughening up figure skaters

Postby acsguitar » Mon Dec 12, 2005 1:16 pm

Yer using S VIDEO right?
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 26722
Joined: 7 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Back in General Talk WOOO!!!

Next

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact