Womack Traded To The Reds - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Womack Traded To The Reds

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby slomo007 » Thu Dec 08, 2005 4:01 pm

So we'll have Aurilia, Freel, and Womack??!! :-P :-P :-P

Why not just keep Freel for utility purposes, or maybe even Freel and Womack and allow one of them to start full-time at 2b? Why do they need all 3? Just when I finally get excited about a managerial move (Casey being traded) they pull this stunt.
slomo007
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicEagle Eye
Posts: 11960
Joined: 31 May 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Havok1517 » Thu Dec 08, 2005 4:05 pm

Don't fogret about Olmedo


Well, maybe we can include 1 or the other in a mid-season trade. That is about the only silver lining I see and that is very far off. We should have moved Aurilla last year when we could of for whatever we were offered, the Reds make me angry.
Havok1517
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe Writer
Posts: 8511
(Past Year: 116)
Joined: 8 Mar 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby seancasey21 » Thu Dec 08, 2005 4:11 pm

and Bergolla. All are cheaper and younger than Womack. Even with the money the Yanks are kicking in, there is absolutely no reason to have this man on the roster. None. The only thing I've been able to figure out is that because of the new owners relationship with the Cardinals, they are relying on LaRussa's high opinion of Williams (Casey trade) and Womack's success in 2004 with the Cards.
seancasey21
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar
Mock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 725
Joined: 19 Jan 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Havok1517 » Thu Dec 08, 2005 4:18 pm

That is an interesting theory. The Reds should go get LaRussa to manage then, lol ;-D




I wish.
Havok1517
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe Writer
Posts: 8511
(Past Year: 116)
Joined: 8 Mar 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby BronXBombers51 » Thu Dec 08, 2005 5:54 pm

B-)

Enjoy Blowmack. ;-)
25
BronXBombers51
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Mock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 11949
(Past Year: 54)
Joined: 8 Apr 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby TheYanks04 » Thu Dec 08, 2005 8:30 pm

OK, the Clueless One obviously can;t mess everything up. Heck, just save 1 M is a good deal, even with NO prospects coming over.
TheYanks04
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero


Posts: 9531
Joined: 12 Dec 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby BronXBombers51 » Thu Dec 08, 2005 8:58 pm

TheYanks04 wrote:OK, the Clueless One obviously can;t mess everything up. Heck, just save 1 M is a good deal, even with NO prospects coming over.


:-b

Even in a thread about a great move for the Yankees, you find a way to insult Cashman. Can you just say, good move...see ya later Blowmack!!!....? Or do you need the words 'Clueless Cashman' in every post you write?
25
BronXBombers51
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Mock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 11949
(Past Year: 54)
Joined: 8 Apr 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby TheYanks04 » Thu Dec 08, 2005 9:02 pm

BronXBombers51 wrote:
TheYanks04 wrote:OK, the Clueless One obviously can;t mess everything up. Heck, just save 1 M is a good deal, even with NO prospects coming over.


:-b

Even in a thread about a great move for the Yankees, you find a way to insult Cashman. Can you just say, good move...see ya later Blowmack!!!....? Or do you need the words 'Clueless Cashman' in every post you write?



Maybe you would prefer I refer to him as one of his other nicknames like:

The Brainless Geek
The Idiot Savant
Mr. Blame Tampa
TheYanks04
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero


Posts: 9531
Joined: 12 Dec 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby BronXBombers51 » Thu Dec 08, 2005 9:16 pm

TheYanks04 wrote:
BronXBombers51 wrote:
TheYanks04 wrote:OK, the Clueless One obviously can;t mess everything up. Heck, just save 1 M is a good deal, even with NO prospects coming over.


:-b

Even in a thread about a great move for the Yankees, you find a way to insult Cashman. Can you just say, good move...see ya later Blowmack!!!....? Or do you need the words 'Clueless Cashman' in every post you write?



Maybe you would prefer I refer to him as one of his other nicknames like:

The Brainless Geek
The Idiot Savant
Mr. Blame Tampa


Or...

Mr. Three-Peat?

B-) :-D
25
BronXBombers51
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Mock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 11949
(Past Year: 54)
Joined: 8 Apr 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Millhouse and 9 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Monday, Sep. 1
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

Philadelphia at Atlanta
(1:10 pm)
NY Mets at Miami
(1:10 pm)
indoors
Boston at Tampa Bay
(1:10 pm)
indoors
Minnesota at Baltimore
(1:35 pm)
Pittsburgh at St. Louis
(2:15 pm)
Milwaukee at Chi Cubs
(2:20 pm)
Seattle at Oakland
(4:05 pm)
Detroit at Cleveland
(4:05 pm)
San Francisco at Colorado
(4:10 pm)
Arizona at San Diego
(4:10 pm)
Texas at Kansas City
(8:10 pm)
Washington at LA Dodgers
(8:10 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact