Christmas Sig Contest - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests

Christmas Sig Contest

Moderators: deluxe_247, kimchi_chigae, Mookie4ever, Baseball Moderators

Christmas Sig Contest

Postby kimchi_chigae » Thu Dec 08, 2005 11:27 am

The Fantasy Baseball Cafe is hosting its first signature contest and you are welcome to participate. ;-D

Contest Theme: Christmas

This contest will serve as a warm-up to the annual contest to be held in the beginning of the regular season. There are no requirements to enter the contest. No Graphics Expert Icon or minimum number of posts required. Even if it is your first try at making a signature, feel free to PM us the sig and enter the contest. :-)

Rules

1. The sig must be no larger than 468X100 pixels.

2. There are no limits in size(KB). In other words, this contest will be for full size sigs, there is no need to downsize the sig to fit the cafe limits.

3. Signatures must be submitted in JPG or GIF.

4. No animations allowed. Other contests will be held in which animations will be permitted, but not in this one.

5. To enter the contest, the signature must be PMed (Personal Message) to me, kimchi_chigae, no later than 11:59 pm (Pacific Time) on the 15th of December. The sigs will then be posted for voting in the Fantasy Baseball Cafe Forums.

6. Voting will last one week. The winner will be announced on December 23rd.

7. You may submit only one signature to participate in this contest. In case you already submitted a signature and want to change it, you may PM the new sig no later than December 15th.

8. Please do not submit a sig with your initials or anything indicating that you are the artist. The names of the artists will only be revealed after the contest is over.

9. Signatures must be baseball related with a Christmas theme in it. Be as creative as you like, but please submit a sig that is related to baseball. Carmen Electra in a Santa costume signatures will not be allowed in the contest. Carmen Electra in a Santa costume kissing a Blue Jays fan is allowed and encouraged.

Feel free to PM me, Mookie4ever or go_jays_go, or post on this thread if you have any questions.

:-)
Free WR!
kimchi_chigae Beginner
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 194)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby WickedSmaat » Thu Dec 08, 2005 11:43 am

So if I just take my sig here and add a Twins logo and some snow with Christmas hats I'm good to go? ;)

No animations :,-( :~(
WickedSmaat
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Graphics ExpertPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby kimchi_chigae » Thu Dec 08, 2005 11:54 am

WickedSmaat wrote:So if I just take my sig here and add a Twins logo and some snow with Christmas hats I'm good to go? ;)

No animations :,-( :~(

kate would definitely get my vote. ;-)
Free WR!
kimchi_chigae Beginner
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Crimedogg32 » Thu Dec 08, 2005 4:31 pm

is it christmas "themed" or just a baseball sig contest that happens to be going on around christmas
Crimedogg32
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Football

Postby kimchi_chigae » Thu Dec 08, 2005 5:03 pm

Crimedogg32 wrote:is it christmas "themed" or just a baseball sig contest that happens to be going on around christmas

it's christmas themed. :-) but the sig needs to be related to baseball. ;-D
Free WR!
kimchi_chigae Beginner
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Postby LooseCannon » Sat Dec 10, 2005 10:53 pm

Antisemitism? :-D

Just playing, I'm working on a catch phrase right now...

[url=http://www.mp3players4free.com/default.aspx?r=681536] www.mp3players4free.com[/url]
LooseCannon
General Manager
General Manager

Eagle EyeLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Simulacrum » Mon Dec 12, 2005 11:28 am

This sounds like fun. I'll try my hand at making a christmas/baseball themed sig too.

Thanks for the link, KC ;-D
2008 Cafeholics Pond Scum Champion
Future Champion of 2009 Cafeholics Masters
Simulacrum
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Chief Pixel PusherCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberWeb Supporter

Postby kimchi_chigae » Tue Dec 13, 2005 5:09 am

_Simulacrum_ wrote:This sounds like fun. I'll try my hand at making a christmas/baseball themed sig too.

Thanks for the link, KC ;-D

cool. thanks Simulacrum, we'll be waiting for your sig. ;-D

just a reminder to everyone...the deadline to submit your sig is this thursday. ;-D
Free WR!
kimchi_chigae Beginner
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Postby Simulacrum » Thu Dec 15, 2005 5:28 pm

kimchi_chigae wrote:
just a reminder to everyone...the deadline to submit your sig is this thursday. ;-D

I blew it... mine's not going to be ready I'm afraid. Too much work to get around to making another one. Sorry KC. :-[

I did make this one, thinking I would be all cool because it was vertical and stuff, but it won't work-

(thought for sure I saw a vertical sig once) :-?

Anyway, I'll be in the next sig contest for sure. ;-D
2008 Cafeholics Pond Scum Champion
Future Champion of 2009 Cafeholics Masters
Simulacrum
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Chief Pixel PusherCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberWeb Supporter

Postby LooseCannon » Thu Dec 15, 2005 5:45 pm

_Simulacrum_ wrote:
(thought for sure I saw a vertical sig once)

You did, I believe someone made a girl standing up sideways in their sig and then everyine said it looked weird so he flipped it and it worked...

[url=http://www.mp3players4free.com/default.aspx?r=681536] www.mp3players4free.com[/url]
LooseCannon
General Manager
General Manager

Eagle EyeLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Next

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests