High Stakes Mixed keeper league needs owner(s) - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

High Stakes Mixed keeper league needs owner(s)

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

High Stakes Mixed keeper league needs owner(s)

Postby kandymang » Wed Dec 07, 2005 11:11 pm

The URBL is a mixed keeper league with auction draft in Las Vegas and 12 categories (W, SV, ERA, Ratio, K to BB ratio, Holds for pitching and R, RBI, HR, SB, OBA, and SLG % for hitting) rotisserie style play. We have one team with an owner who is leaving the league, but we are also looking to expand by at least one owner as well. The league has been in existence for 10 years and all of the participants are very active and knowledgeable. Entry is a $2000 flat fee, top 6 teams get paid out. If you are an active and experienced fantasy baseball player and you are tired of beating up on your cronies in lower stakes leagues, then you are the type of owner we are looking for. Email Scott at mailto:GRNWVE22@aol.com with serious interest only. More details and a link to the league website and rules will be provided. Good luck to everyone this year.....
kandymang
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Home Cafe: Baseball

urbl

Postby joshturin » Tue Dec 13, 2005 1:57 am

Si tu padre fue pintor
Y tu heredaste los pinteles,
Pinta la culu de tu madre
Y no mares las paredes.
joshturin
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Postby kandymang » Fri Dec 16, 2005 10:30 pm

bump
kandymang
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

???

Postby big999dog » Sun Dec 18, 2005 4:29 am

$2000 ??? Did you run a league last year? How many teams? prizes? Very interesting, but I have a hard time getting people to Pay $150 nevermind $2000. Do you have an URL from last yr? good luck
Commish
Fantasy Sports Guys
big999dog
College Coach
College Coach

that's not that much

Postby Cherokee Nation » Sun Dec 18, 2005 2:47 pm

"$2000 ??? Did you run a league last year? How many teams? prizes? Very interesting, but I have a hard time getting people to Pay $150 nevermind $2000. Do you have an URL from last yr? good luck"

The NFBC base league costs $ 1,250 and there are more than 300 teams in it. + the NFBC runs Ultimate Leagues with 30 people paying $ 5,000 apiece. There's a whole culture of fantasy baseball players who want to, and now do play with and for money that merits the amount of time they spend on their rotisserie team. If you're going to invest the time, might as well back it up with your wallet.

I wouldn't play in a league that didn't offer a decent prize. And these people, on these type of sites who look for "free yahoo leagues"......how can you take them seriously. I don't
Cherokee Nation
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Postby Valman » Sun Dec 18, 2005 4:39 pm

Ditto Cherokee! See you in Vegas!
Valman
College Coach
College Coach

(Past Year: 19)

Postby joshturin » Mon Dec 19, 2005 2:04 am

Non tutti Franchesci sonne ladrone,
Ma, buonaparte
joshturin
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Postby whoseyourdaddy12 » Mon Dec 19, 2005 2:57 am

not sure about you, but id say "High Stakes" is an understatement 8-o 8-o 8-o :-D
Rubber Game Roster
ImageImage
whoseyourdaddy12
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Mission: break the curse of the Chicago Cubs in Rubber Game

URBL

Postby kandymang » Mon Dec 19, 2005 12:22 pm

Big Dog & Cherokee.....it is a private league, not affiliated with anyone else. We have 13 teams currently, looking to move up to 14-16 over the next 2 years. All of the money is paid out to the top 6 in prizes less the commish fee of 50$ per team and the cost of the draft room at the hotel in Vegas. The pot last year came in at around 26,000. The league has been in existence for about 10 years and I can give you the URL for the website if you are truly interested. email me at mailto:grnwve22@aol.com if you seriously would consider joining up and I can give you much more info.

Scott
kandymang
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Next

Return to Classifieds