XXX (X-men 3) - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

XXX (X-men 3)

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby logan » Wed Dec 07, 2005 9:48 am

Yoda wrote:I can't believe they still don't have Gambit. He is one of my favorite characters.

they wanted to do gambit in this one but they wanted josh holloway to play him and since he is doing lost right now he turned down the part.
logan
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby kimchi_chigae » Wed Dec 07, 2005 9:54 am

logan wrote:
Yoda wrote:I can't believe they still don't have Gambit. He is one of my favorite characters.

they wanted to do gambit in this one but they wanted josh holloway to play him and since he is doing lost right now he turned down the part.

no gambit? :-[

not really a fan of the X-men movies... :-/ but i'll prolly see it anyway. :-B
Free WR!
kimchi_chigae Beginner
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 194)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Yoda » Wed Dec 07, 2005 11:29 am

logan wrote:

That's freaking stupid... I really thought they would put Gambit in this one. Very disappointed. :-t
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." ~George Carlin
Yoda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertMock(ing) Drafter

Postby WharfRat » Wed Dec 07, 2005 11:48 am

Yoda wrote:
logan wrote:

That's freaking stupid... I really thought they would put Gambit in this one. Very disappointed. :-t

Definitely sucks. I could understand if they wanted to hold out for the guy from Lost (I assume that's the guy who plays Sawyer) because he would be perfect for Gambit, but I thought they weren't gonna do another X-Men after Part III, so I'm not sure why they would hold out...? Unless they're actually planning a Part IV.

I really hope III is good. I still can't see the clips. I've tried it on two different computers now, and neither one works. :-[
1 3 4 6 7 8 8 9 10 15 16 23 32 37 42 44 49 51

8.14.07: "I guess heaven needed a shortstop."
WharfRat
General Manager
General Manager

Cafeholic

Postby Coppermine » Wed Dec 07, 2005 3:56 pm

Not only was I looking forward to Gambit being in this one, i actually expect Harry Connick, Jr. to play him. You know, since he's all cajun and stuff.
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby logan » Wed Dec 07, 2005 4:04 pm

Coppermine wrote:Not only was I looking forward to Gambit being in this one, i actually expect Harry Connick, Jr. to play him. You know, since he's all cajun and stuff.

i would seriously boycot this movie and anything ratner does ever again if that were to happen.
logan
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Coppermine » Wed Dec 07, 2005 4:10 pm

logan wrote:
Coppermine wrote:Not only was I looking forward to Gambit being in this one, i actually expect Harry Connick, Jr. to play him. You know, since he's all cajun and stuff.

i would seriously boycot this movie and anything ratner does ever again if that were to happen.

Yeah, I only say that because back in 1999, I had a teacher who claimed that Harry Connick, Jr. would play Gambit in the original X-Men. I was nauseated by this idea.

Maybe Carrot Top would play him?
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Previous

Return to General Talk