Chappelle's Show back....sort of - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Chappelle's Show back....sort of

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Lofunzo » Wed May 31, 2006 2:19 am

brewcrew4you wrote:Chappelle has said that he is vehemently against these clips being aired out of context, and if Comedy Central airs the parts of the show that they have, he will never again work for them. So they're holding off, hoping that he will eventually go back and finish the season of Chappelle's Show.

I thought that he already was never working for them again. :-?
Lofunzo

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerEagle EyeHockey ModPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 11)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby luckygehrig » Thu Jun 01, 2006 12:46 am

Lofunzo wrote:
brewcrew4you wrote:Chappelle has said that he is vehemently against these clips being aired out of context, and if Comedy Central airs the parts of the show that they have, he will never again work for them. So they're holding off, hoping that he will eventually go back and finish the season of Chappelle's Show.

I thought that he already was never working for them again. :-?

Yeah, this should be interesting. I wonder if Comedy Central got their $50 million back from him? I seriously doubt that he's going to go back and finish this up so they may as well air what they have.
luckygehrig
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Cafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby luckygehrig » Tue Jun 13, 2006 12:25 am

Alright. I had to dig this thread up one more time to say that I saw a commercial on Comedy Central saying that the "lost episodes" of Chapelles Show would be airing along with new seasons of Mind of Mencia and Reno 911 starting Sunday July 9th. I for one, can't wait. ;-D
luckygehrig
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Cafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Previous

Return to General Talk