Dane Cook on SNL - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Dane Cook on SNL

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Dane Cook on SNL

Postby ironman » Fri Dec 02, 2005 2:59 pm

Is anyone else looking forward to seeing this tomorrow night? SNL has pretty much sucked the last few years but maybe Dane can spice things up.
Image
Wendigo's Camaro
ironman
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerEagle EyeWeb Supporter
Posts: 4901
(Past Year: 97)
Joined: 28 Jan 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Dubuque

Re: Dane Cook on SNL

Postby davidmarver » Fri Dec 02, 2005 3:04 pm

ironman wrote:Is anyone else looking forward to seeing this tomorrow night? SNL has pretty much sucked the last few years but maybe Dane can spice things up.

Yes, been looking forward to it for awhile...especially with finals this next week and no partying this weekend.
Image
davidmarver
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 ChampionLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Posts: 6154
Joined: 11 Jan 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: 5.5 Hole

Re: Dane Cook on SNL

Postby HiddenIdentity » Fri Dec 02, 2005 4:28 pm

davidmarver wrote:
ironman wrote:Is anyone else looking forward to seeing this tomorrow night? SNL has pretty much sucked the last few years but maybe Dane can spice things up.

Yes, been looking forward to it for awhile...especially with finals this next week and no partying this weekend.


Yup. ;-D
HiddenIdentity
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar
Eagle Eye
Posts: 1417
Joined: 9 Jul 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby CubsFan7724 » Fri Dec 02, 2005 5:17 pm

They need to do an actual enancment of the "Heist" sketch. You know, the one where he talks about what men want to do rather than sex? Mainly be in a heist and own a monkey that they could do battle with. Absolutely classic.
Image
CubsFan7724
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Pick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 6426
Joined: 19 Mar 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: AKA 34=Sweetness on FFC

Postby acsguitar » Fri Dec 02, 2005 5:35 pm

CubsFan7724 wrote:They need to do an actual enancment of the "Heist" sketch. You know, the one where he talks about what men want to do rather than sex? Mainly be in a heist and own a monkey that they could do battle with. Absolutely classic.


Yea thats a kick arse skit!

I like the cheating on the girlfriend one
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 26722
Joined: 7 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Back in General Talk WOOO!!!

Postby Coppermine » Fri Dec 02, 2005 5:47 pm

Dane Cook wrote:Here's how you know you're reaaaaaaally drunk. You get into a cab and you think the fare, is the TIME!
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar

Posts: 8840
Joined: 6 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Pennsyltucky

Postby HiddenIdentity » Sun Dec 04, 2005 12:48 am

Its been on ten minutes and its already fantastical.
HiddenIdentity
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar
Eagle Eye
Posts: 1417
Joined: 9 Jul 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby RocketsDWM » Sun Dec 04, 2005 1:23 am

The monologue is going to be the only part of the show. Perhaps they should have let him do standup for the entire hour and a half.
Image
RocketsDWM
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar

Posts: 5243
(Past Year: 55)
Joined: 9 Jul 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby HiddenIdentity » Sun Dec 04, 2005 1:46 am

RocketsDWM wrote:The monologue is going to be the only part of the show. Perhaps they should have let him do standup for the entire hour and a half.


Yeah, they need new writers. Badly.
HiddenIdentity
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar
Eagle Eye
Posts: 1417
Joined: 9 Jul 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby bceagles04 » Sun Dec 04, 2005 2:29 am

HiddenIdentity wrote:
RocketsDWM wrote:The monologue is going to be the only part of the show. Perhaps they should have let him do standup for the entire hour and a half.


Yeah, they need new writers. Badly.


agreed. This show was AWFUL. I didnt laugh out loud after the first 15 minutes. And IMO, James Blunt was just ok at best


But Dane Cook's standup...I would have rather watched that for 90 minutes
Image
bceagles04
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar

Posts: 3089
Joined: 8 Mar 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: at my computer

Next

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: assiquate, Ballaxomiafef and 3 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Friday, Aug. 1
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

Seattle at Baltimore
(7:05 pm)
Texas at Cleveland
(7:05 pm)
Philadelphia at Washington
(7:05 pm)
Colorado at Detroit
(7:08 pm)
LA Angels at Tampa Bay
(7:10 pm)
indoors
San Francisco at NY Mets
(7:10 pm)
Cincinnati at Miami
(7:10 pm)
indoors
NY Yankees at Boston
(7:10 pm)
Minnesota at Chi White Sox
(8:10 pm)
Toronto at Houston
(8:10 pm)
Milwaukee at St. Louis
(8:15 pm)
Kansas City at Oakland
(9:35 pm)
Pittsburgh at Arizona
(9:40 pm)
Chi Cubs at LA Dodgers
(10:10 pm)
Atlanta at San Diego
(10:10 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact