Xecutor 3 modchip for Xbox? Any idea what this does? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Xecutor 3 modchip for Xbox? Any idea what this does?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Xecutor 3 modchip for Xbox? Any idea what this does?

Postby Melo255 » Wed Nov 30, 2005 7:42 pm

So...without knowing where to post this I figure there are enough smart and easy to follow people here that can explain what this is to me. I'm trying to find out what an Xecutor 3 modchip with a 120 GB hard drive Xbox does exactly.

Does it allow the user to burn/download games onto the hard drive somehow? The xbox in question comes with 33 games already (I imagine they are loaded onto the hard drive but is that assumption probably correct?) I'm asking because I think I can get a very good deal on just such an xbox (NOT a 360) but I want to find out exactly what I would be buying.

ANY help would be very very appreciated as I am essentially a complete moron when it comes to things such as this. Thank you,

Michael
Melo255
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Xecutor 3 modchip for Xbox? Any idea what this does?

Postby acsguitar » Wed Nov 30, 2005 8:08 pm

Melo255 wrote:So...without knowing where to post this I figure there are enough smart and easy to follow people here that can explain what this is to me. I'm trying to find out what an Xecutor 3 modchip with a 120 GB hard drive Xbox does exactly.

Does it allow the user to burn/download games onto the hard drive somehow? The xbox in question comes with 33 games already (I imagine they are loaded onto the hard drive but is that assumption probably correct?) I'm asking because I think I can get a very good deal on just such an xbox (NOT a 360) but I want to find out exactly what I would be buying.

ANY help would be very very appreciated as I am essentially a complete moron when it comes to things such as this. Thank you,

Michael

The only mod chips that I've heard of allow you to play burned games. but I'm not sure if thats what this means. I guess you could have a mod chip that emulates the drive by just using the hard drive.
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to General Talk