You gotta love free agency! - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

You gotta love free agency!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

You gotta love free agency!

Postby foulballstrike3 » Mon Nov 28, 2005 2:01 pm

In the words of the police officer in "The Last Boyscouts" talking to Damon Wayans, "Bleeping free agenty, ruined the G** D*** game", or something to that effect. I disagree, for selfish reasons. When your fantasy football teams :-° in any given week , I need to come on here to talk a little about America's Pastime or "toPassthetime" as my girlfriend says.

What would we be talking about if it wasn't for free agency? Middle reliever rankings 5 months before Opening Day? How a prospect is progressing? A worthless deal between the Red Sox and the Marlins ;-7 ? Whoopitydo! EXACTLY!!! Free Agency is what America is all about, GREED!! We live vicariously through the overpaid athletes. Who is Derek Jeter dating, oh I have a chance with her :-D ! Whoa, Pujols signed that deal w/ his smoking hot wife by his side, I think I'll go buy a Rolls Royce ;-D !

Every team out there has a chance at any player :-? Alright, I'll stop now before I use every emoticon, but isn't free agency great?
foulballstrike3
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Tavish » Mon Nov 28, 2005 6:47 pm

Every team out there has a chance at any player thinking.gif Alright, I'll stop now before I use every emoticon, but isn't free agency great?

You're right, free agency is outstanding. We've been going nonstop here in KC talking about which big time free agents Baird is targeting....

Bury me a Royal.
Tavish
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterWeb Supporter
(Past Year: 25)

Postby foulballstrike3 » Mon Nov 28, 2005 6:48 pm

Ha, I bet it's a gas! That portion of the post was meant to be sarcastic, sorry.
foulballstrike3
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Return to Baseball Leftovers