. - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

.

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby baseball6791 » Wed Nov 30, 2005 12:50 am

davidmarver wrote:If I was able to get a hold of say 5 360s would you think it's a good idea to sell them all on ebay? I'd be using an account with close to 10000 positives, one negative feedback.


I don't know how in the world you could do that but you could probably get about $800 a piece for them... so somewhere around $4000 8-o
Image

[size=18]

[url=http://baseball6791.deviantart.com/]My DeviantArt[/url][/size]
baseball6791
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Graphics ExpertMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 4368
Joined: 23 Mar 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby bleach168 » Wed Nov 30, 2005 1:02 am

baseball6791 wrote:
davidmarver wrote:If I was able to get a hold of say 5 360s would you think it's a good idea to sell them all on ebay? I'd be using an account with close to 10000 positives, one negative feedback.


I don't know how in the world you could do that but you could probably get about $800 a piece for them... so somewhere around $4000 8-o


Just checked ebay and they seem to be down to $500-$600.
bleach168
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy Expert
Posts: 5048
(Past Year: 52)
Joined: 22 Apr 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby baseball6791 » Wed Nov 30, 2005 1:03 am

bleach168 wrote:
baseball6791 wrote:
davidmarver wrote:If I was able to get a hold of say 5 360s would you think it's a good idea to sell them all on ebay? I'd be using an account with close to 10000 positives, one negative feedback.


I don't know how in the world you could do that but you could probably get about $800 a piece for them... so somewhere around $4000 8-o


Just checked ebay and they seem to be down to $500-$600.


I dunno I've seen some still in the higher range and with that kind of record on his account he could probably pull it off - either way its a pretty nice haul ;-D
Image

[size=18]

[url=http://baseball6791.deviantart.com/]My DeviantArt[/url][/size]
baseball6791
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Graphics ExpertMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 4368
Joined: 23 Mar 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby bleach168 » Wed Nov 30, 2005 2:06 am

baseball6791 wrote:
bleach168 wrote:
baseball6791 wrote:
davidmarver wrote:If I was able to get a hold of say 5 360s would you think it's a good idea to sell them all on ebay? I'd be using an account with close to 10000 positives, one negative feedback.


I don't know how in the world you could do that but you could probably get about $800 a piece for them... so somewhere around $4000 8-o


Just checked ebay and they seem to be down to $500-$600.


I dunno I've seen some still in the higher range and with that kind of record on his account he could probably pull it off - either way its a pretty nice haul ;-D


You may very well be right.
bleach168
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy Expert
Posts: 5048
(Past Year: 52)
Joined: 22 Apr 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Wednesday, Apr. 23
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

Arizona at Chi Cubs
(12:10 pm)
San Francisco at Colorado
(2:20 pm)
Texas at Oakland
(3:10 pm)
Houston at Seattle
(3:35 pm)
Kansas City at Cleveland
(3:40 pm)
LA Angels at Washington
(7:05 pm)
Toronto at Toronto
(7:05 pm)
Cincinnati at Pittsburgh
(7:05 pm)
Baltimore at Baltimore
(7:07 pm)
Chi White Sox at Detroit
(7:08 pm)
NY Yankees at Boston
(7:10 pm)
St. Louis at NY Mets
(7:10 pm)
Minnesota at Tampa Bay
(7:10 pm)
indoors
San Diego at Milwaukee
(8:10 pm)
Philadelphia at LA Dodgers
(10:10 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact