Since the BSSC is almost at its end... - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Since the BSSC is almost at its end...

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby dannyolbb » Mon Nov 14, 2005 11:35 pm

Say... I was just flipping through the channels and saw a clip of Sarah Silverman. I was thinking that she was the hottest stand-up comedian of all time, but then realized she might be the funniest of all time.

Then I came to my senses. But she might be the best working today. I think this is the sort of thing that can only be resolved through a meaningless internet poll on a fantasy baseball site.
[size=18]03[/size]
dannyolbb
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby daullaz » Tue Nov 15, 2005 12:10 am

dannyolbb wrote:Say... I was just flipping through the channels and saw a clip of Sarah Silverman. I was thinking that she was the hottest stand-up comedian of all time, but then realized she might be the funniest of all time.

Then I came to my senses. But she might be the best working today. I think this is the sort of thing that can only be resolved through a meaningless internet poll on a fantasy baseball site.

I would love a battle of stand-up comedians!
daullaz
Head Scribe
Head Scribe

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 56)

Postby Coppermine » Tue Nov 15, 2005 12:01 pm

dannyolbb wrote:Say... I was just flipping through the channels and saw a clip of Sarah Silverman. I was thinking that she was the hottest stand-up comedian of all time, but then realized she might be the funniest of all time.

Any thoughts on her Jesus Is Magic movie? I'd like to see it, as I've heard it's very funny (and controversial, yes!). I think she is hilarious in her own crass sort of way. They say she's the Lenny Bruce of our time... that is quite a distinction!
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby dannyolbb » Tue Nov 15, 2005 6:10 pm

Coppermine wrote:

Any thoughts on her Jesus Is Magic movie? I'd like to see it, as I've heard it's very funny (and controversial, yes!). I think she is hilarious in her own crass sort of way. They say she's the Lenny Bruce of our time... that is quite a distinction!

I haven't seen it. But I'm hoping to see it over Thanksgiving.

Yeah, I'd compare her to Lenny Bruce, in a heartbeat. But she's a heckofalot hotter.

"I think I was about six when I saw my father's penis. I don't think it affected me because I was so young. And so drunk."

"So I live in this apartment that's disgusting--it's really dirty. And the kitchen floor is, like, sticky. And I had to do something about it. So finally I went out and bought some, uh, slippers."

God, it was hard to find any of her quotes that I could post here.
[size=18]03[/size]
dannyolbb
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Previous

Return to General Talk