Do you wash your hands? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Do you wash your hands?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

How often do you wash your hands after using restroom?

I wash my hands every time
59%
I never wash my hands
2%
I only wash my hands when someone else is in the bathroom
16%
I just run the water but I don't use soap
23%

Total votes : 44

Postby Coppermine » Fri Nov 04, 2005 3:57 pm

Cornbread Maxwell wrote:65% of you wash your hands every time?

no way. I dont buy that even for a second.

But it is funny to think that there is a significant number of people that still feel they have to lie about it even though its an anonymous poll. :-b

That, cornbread, is the best part. I think studies have shown that less than 40% of men wash their hands every time they use the bathroom. Probably closer to 30% and less even to account for the liars on the poll.

I wash my hands probably about 90% of the time, but always when someone else in the restroom. I'm a little compulsive when it comes to hand washing, but sometimes after taking a whiz, my hands just don't feel dirty. I mean, i make a conscious effort NOT to piss on my hands and all.
If you're a battery, you're either working or you're dead....
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby StlSluggers » Fri Nov 04, 2005 4:04 pm

Coppermine wrote:I'm a little compulsive when it comes to hand washing, but sometimes after taking a whiz, my hands just don't feel dirty. I mean, i make a conscious effort NOT to piss on my hands and all.

Yeah, and I make a conscious effort to not shat upon my digits, but I would venture to bet that a large portion of our viewing audience is fairly religious about washing after a good defecating session. The truth is that a urinal is a terrible place to urinate because of the increased splattering. I always wash my hands after using a urinal even though I, too, make a conscious effort not to get them messy.

The only time I'm iffy is when I'm done doing number one over a toilet. How far can that splatter really go?
StlSluggers
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterWeb Supporter
Location: Parking in the gov't bldg @ 7th and Pine. It's only $3.00 on game day!

Postby Cornbread Maxwell » Fri Nov 04, 2005 4:11 pm

StlSluggers wrote:Yeah, and I make a conscious effort to not shat upon my digits, but I would venture to bet that a large portion of our viewing audience is fairly religious about washing after a good defecating session. The truth is that a urinal is a terrible place to urinate because of the increased splattering. I always wash my hands after using a urinal even though I, too, make a conscious effort not to get them messy.

Personally, I like to save my excrement and dry it out for later. It makes pastries taste that much better. ;-D

Oh yeah - and of course you want to wash your hands afterwards - thats just gross.

:-b
Cornbread Maxwell
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertPick 3 ChampionSweet 16 Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

Postby WharfRat » Fri Nov 04, 2005 4:33 pm

Cornbread Maxwell wrote:
StlSluggers wrote:Yeah, and I make a conscious effort to not shat upon my digits, but I would venture to bet that a large portion of our viewing audience is fairly religious about washing after a good defecating session. The truth is that a urinal is a terrible place to urinate because of the increased splattering. I always wash my hands after using a urinal even though I, too, make a conscious effort not to get them messy.

Personally, I like to save my excrement and dry it out for later. It makes pastries taste that much better. ;-D

Oh yeah - and of course you want to wash your hands afterwards - thats just gross.

....dude.... :-{

1 3 4 6 7 8 8 9 10 15 16 23 32 37 42 44 49 51

8.14.07: "I guess heaven needed a shortstop."
WharfRat
General Manager
General Manager

Cafeholic

Postby acsguitar » Fri Nov 04, 2005 4:52 pm

WharfRat wrote:
Cornbread Maxwell wrote:

....dude.... :-{

Do you keep it in a jar and name and label the time and date?
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

Postby Cornbread Maxwell » Fri Nov 04, 2005 5:00 pm

lmao - did that guy literally have a filing system for his dried out poop? 8-o

Thats just insanity. :-o
Cornbread Maxwell
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertPick 3 ChampionSweet 16 Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

Postby StlSluggers » Fri Nov 04, 2005 5:04 pm

Cornbread Maxwell wrote:lmao - did that guy literally have a filing system for his dried out poop? 8-o

Thats just insanity. :-o

I don't think so. ACS is just that twisted. If I recall, the guy just kept it in a pile at the foot of his bed.
StlSluggers
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterWeb Supporter
Location: Parking in the gov't bldg @ 7th and Pine. It's only $3.00 on game day!

Postby PlayingWithFire » Fri Nov 04, 2005 5:05 pm

weird :-?
Are you interested in joining a 28 teams dynasty league? If so, PM me.
PlayingWithFire
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby SaintsOfTheDiamond » Fri Nov 04, 2005 5:27 pm

pokerplaya wrote:I'm a hand washer myself. Almost to the point of OCD, but I've gotten much much better. :-b

Ditto, except I haven't gotten much better about it. :-D I don't even want to know how many times I wash my hands in a day, I usually lose count after about 20. :-o Yeah, I've got issues. :-b
Member #4 of the Inaugural Yadier Molina Fan Club!!!
SaintsOfTheDiamond
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe Ranker

Postby dannyolbb » Fri Nov 04, 2005 6:12 pm

I'm pretty neurotic. I wash my hands before and after. I've done this since the 4th grade and we had a speaker who put the fear into me. I'm almost 30 now.

And they say kids don't learn anything in school.
[size=18]03[/size]
dannyolbb
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk