Former NHL hockey coach admits he can't read - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Former NHL hockey coach admits he can't read

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby HiddenIdentity » Fri Nov 04, 2005 1:30 am

acsguitar wrote:
Coppermine wrote:Comedy Central has a show called "Mind of Mencia." It's horrible. He points out fairly obvious observations that have been joked about 10 years ago.

So last night he says "I hate stupid people and stupid things. Like, hooked oh phonics is a program that helps you learn to read by recognizing letters. And the phone number is 1-800-ABCDEFG"

About 10 people laugh.

"Ah, i see some of you aren't laughing. That's because you're stupid and don't get it... the number is ABCDEFG stupid! You can't read. Get it?"

Oh man, it was a sad performance, and they even put it on television. Anyone else catch this lousy show?

Sorry, i know it's off topic, but the illiteracy thing made me think of it.

Yea that shows terrible...

its basically one of those: White people dance like this, and black people dance like this, but us mexicans don't dance heheheheheheh....Its like WTF are you talking about?

Anyways yea that joke he told was pretty awful.

I actually love that show. ;-D
HiddenIdentity
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Eagle Eye
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Madison » Fri Nov 04, 2005 10:27 am

You know a bunch of team owners who hired that guy are kicking themselves right now since they could have paid him a whole lot less, since he couldn't read the contract.

Hehehehehe. :-b
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby Mookie4ever » Fri Nov 04, 2005 11:26 am

Madison wrote:You know a bunch of team owners who hired that guy are kicking themselves right now since they could have paid him a whole lot less, since he couldn't read the contract.

Hehehehehe. :-b

Not true. Jacques was very good with numbers :-D

Jacques was a great coach, an excellent speaker and communicator and knows the game very well. He won coach of the year in 1987 and 1988 and won a Stanley Cup with the Canadiens.

It's just a game after all. Why should you have to read to coach?
Mookie4ever
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterHockey ModBasketball ModFootball ModMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 275)

Previous

Return to General Talk