KC Royals sig - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests

KC Royals sig

Moderators: deluxe_247, kimchi_chigae, Mookie4ever, Baseball Moderators

Postby PlayingWithFire » Fri Nov 04, 2005 3:40 pm

Thank you, Very nice 8-o

Looking forward to the other one, take your time ;-D
Are you interested in joining a 28 teams dynasty league? If so, PM me.
PlayingWithFire
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 13262
Joined: 7 Apr 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Manhattan, KS

Postby kimchi_chigae » Fri Nov 04, 2005 4:46 pm

very nice sig. ;-D

good work with the pixel stretch. B-)
Free WR!
kimchi_chigae Beginner
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 14875
(Past Year: 200)
Joined: 27 May 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Osaka Jail

Postby PlayingWithFire » Fri Nov 04, 2005 8:31 pm

Can I ask for a favor if you didn't start on the Greinke/Saberhagen one yet? Can you put in a picture of Greinke in Royal blue instead of the black jersey? I am not a big fan of the black jersey ;-)

Thank you. ;-D
Are you interested in joining a 28 teams dynasty league? If so, PM me.
PlayingWithFire
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 13262
Joined: 7 Apr 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Manhattan, KS

Postby PlayingWithFire » Fri Nov 04, 2005 10:37 pm

and when you are done and if you are using photoshop, can you please send both sig's photoshop file to mailto:hongfu_chen2003@yahoo.com

thank you
Are you interested in joining a 28 teams dynasty league? If so, PM me.
PlayingWithFire
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 13262
Joined: 7 Apr 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Manhattan, KS

Postby go_jays_go » Fri Nov 04, 2005 11:25 pm

Real nice sig! 8-o ;-D
Image
go_jays_go
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerSweet 16 Survivor
Posts: 10462
Joined: 23 Feb 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Toronto, Canada

Postby baseball6791 » Sat Nov 05, 2005 1:08 am

PlayingWithFire wrote:Can I ask for a favor if you didn't start on the Greinke/Saberhagen one yet? Can you put in a picture of Greinke in Royal blue instead of the black jersey? I am not a big fan of the black jersey ;-)

Thank you. ;-D


No problem ;-D I only used the black on Teahen because it was hard to find a good pic of him and that was the best one :-b
Image

[size=18]

[url=http://baseball6791.deviantart.com/]My DeviantArt[/url][/size]
baseball6791
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Graphics ExpertMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 4368
Joined: 23 Mar 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby baseball6791 » Sat Nov 05, 2005 9:05 pm

PlayingWithFire wrote:and when you are done and if you are using photoshop, can you please send both sig's photoshop file to mailto:hongfu_chen2003@yahoo.com

thank you


The actual .psd file or just a jpg?

Also, I'm almost done with the other one - I havn't had a ton of time lately, but I've also had a bit of trouble finding a good Saberhagen picture so if you had a nice one that you had in mind it'd be a big help if you posted it. Thanks ;-D
Image

[size=18]

[url=http://baseball6791.deviantart.com/]My DeviantArt[/url][/size]
baseball6791
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Graphics ExpertMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 4368
Joined: 23 Mar 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby baseball6791 » Sat Nov 05, 2005 11:35 pm

Wow this sucks, I had to go down to 22 quality ( :-P ) to get it to fit... oh well, here are full and downsized versions:

Full:
Image

Code: Select all
[URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img463.imageshack.us/img463/8500/saberhagngreinkefinalfull1ou.jpg[/IMG][/URL]


Downsized:
Image

Code: Select all
[URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img463.imageshack.us/img463/8028/saberhagngreinkefinal5xm.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Image

[size=18]

[url=http://baseball6791.deviantart.com/]My DeviantArt[/url][/size]
baseball6791
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Graphics ExpertMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 4368
Joined: 23 Mar 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby PlayingWithFire » Mon Nov 07, 2005 12:57 pm

baseball6791 wrote:
PlayingWithFire wrote:and when you are done and if you are using photoshop, can you please send both sig's photoshop file to mailto:hongfu_chen2003@yahoo.com

thank you


The actual .psd file or just a jpg?

Also, I'm almost done with the other one - I havn't had a ton of time lately, but I've also had a bit of trouble finding a good Saberhagen picture so if you had a nice one that you had in mind it'd be a big help if you posted it. Thanks ;-D


.psd files of course, I've got the jpg right here :-D

Thanks a ton

BTW: why is there a line in the middle of the KC logo?
Are you interested in joining a 28 teams dynasty league? If so, PM me.
PlayingWithFire
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 13262
Joined: 7 Apr 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Manhattan, KS

Postby baseball6791 » Mon Nov 07, 2005 7:21 pm

PlayingWithFire wrote:
baseball6791 wrote:
PlayingWithFire wrote:and when you are done and if you are using photoshop, can you please send both sig's photoshop file to mailto:hongfu_chen2003@yahoo.com

thank you


The actual .psd file or just a jpg?

Also, I'm almost done with the other one - I havn't had a ton of time lately, but I've also had a bit of trouble finding a good Saberhagen picture so if you had a nice one that you had in mind it'd be a big help if you posted it. Thanks ;-D


.psd files of course, I've got the jpg right here :-D

Thanks a ton

BTW: why is there a line in the middle of the KC logo?


Duh :-B

Huh, I never noticed that - I guess it had something to do with the layer ordering and the path to get the outlines in the background, but here are the fixed versions (downsized), and you should be getting the psd's soon ;-D

Image

Code: Select all
[URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img486.imageshack.us/img486/773/brettteahenfinalnoline0ba.jpg[/IMG][/URL]


Image

Code: Select all
[URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img486.imageshack.us/img486/2299/saberhagngreinkefinalnolin8yf.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Image

[size=18]

[url=http://baseball6791.deviantart.com/]My DeviantArt[/url][/size]
baseball6791
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Graphics ExpertMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 4368
Joined: 23 Mar 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

PreviousNext

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Tuesday, Sep. 2
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

Cincinnati at Baltimore
(7:05 pm)
Detroit at Cleveland
(7:05 pm)
Boston at NY Yankees
(7:05 pm)
Philadelphia at Atlanta
(7:10 pm)
NY Mets at Miami
(7:10 pm)
indoors
Toronto at Tampa Bay
(7:10 pm)
indoors
Milwaukee at Chi Cubs
(8:05 pm)
Chi White Sox at Minnesota
(8:10 pm)
Texas at Kansas City
(8:10 pm)
LA Angels at Houston
(8:10 pm)
Pittsburgh at St. Louis
(8:15 pm)
San Francisco at Colorado
(8:40 pm)
Seattle at Oakland
(10:05 pm)
Washington at LA Dodgers
(10:10 pm)
Arizona at San Diego
(10:10 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact