Tequila Makes Her Clothes Fall Off - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Tequila Makes Her Clothes Fall Off

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Tequila Makes Her Clothes Fall Off

Postby muchojackdaniels » Fri Oct 28, 2005 2:05 pm

Has anyone heard this song? I guess you would have to be into country to hear the song. My wife loves country and she came home yesterday with a cd from Joe Nichols. She was practically drooling over the guy, so I had to listen and find out what was so great. He has the single Tequila Makes Her Clothes Fall Off, which after hearing is a great song. My favorite is That's What Love Will Get You ...he talks about Love getting bills etc...hehe..I'm not even into country, but I've been listening to the cd the entire cd. I can totally relate to what he is saying.
muchojackdaniels Beginner
T-Ball Trainer


Posts: 2
Joined: 28 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: AZ

Re: Tequila Makes Her Clothes Fall Off

Postby acsguitar » Fri Oct 28, 2005 2:07 pm

muchojackdaniels wrote:Has anyone heard this song? I guess you would have to be into country to hear the song. My wife loves country and she came home yesterday with a cd from Joe Nichols. She was practically drooling over the guy, so I had to listen and find out what was so great. He has the single Tequila Makes Her Clothes Fall Off, which after hearing is a great song. My favorite is That's What Love Will Get You ...he talks about Love getting bills etc...hehe..I'm not even into country, but I've been listening to the cd the entire cd. I can totally relate to what he is saying.


Yer banned
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 26722
Joined: 7 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Back in General Talk WOOO!!!

Re: Tequila Makes Her Clothes Fall Off

Postby Coppermine » Fri Oct 28, 2005 2:14 pm

acsguitar wrote:
muchojackdaniels wrote:Has anyone heard this song? I guess you would have to be into country to hear the song. My wife loves country and she came home yesterday with a cd from Joe Nichols. She was practically drooling over the guy, so I had to listen and find out what was so great. He has the single Tequila Makes Her Clothes Fall Off, which after hearing is a great song. My favorite is That's What Love Will Get You ...he talks about Love getting bills etc...hehe..I'm not even into country, but I've been listening to the cd the entire cd. I can totally relate to what he is saying.


Yer banned


Hahaha, I don't think country music talk is gonna make you a bunch of friends around here.

Personally, I think country songs like that are silly... but in a dumb way. Like "Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy." Geez, I want to shoot myself in the face when I hear that song. Of course it serves me right... they play it every 5 minutes at a local redneck bar I go to occassionally; they have the most pool tables in town.

"Whiskey For My Men, Beer For My Horses." Yeah, is that General Custer singing that song? See what happened, serves you right for getting your men AND your horses shnookered.
If you're a battery, you're either working or you're dead....
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar

Posts: 8840
Joined: 6 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Pennsyltucky

Postby StlSluggers » Fri Oct 28, 2005 2:17 pm

I love that a guy whose screen name includes the words "jack daniels" starts off his posting at the Cafe with a thread about tequila.

:-D ;-D
StlSluggers
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterWeb Supporter
Posts: 14716
Joined: 24 May 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Parking in the gov't bldg @ 7th and Pine. It's only $3.00 on game day!

Postby Coppermine » Fri Oct 28, 2005 2:18 pm

All this talk about booze makes ME want to get shnookered this weekend...
If you're a battery, you're either working or you're dead....
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar

Posts: 8840
Joined: 6 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Pennsyltucky

Postby Simulacrum » Fri Oct 28, 2005 2:24 pm

StlSluggers wrote:I love that a guy whose screen name includes the words "jack daniels" starts off his posting at the Cafe with a thread about tequila.

:-D ;-D


He's a fellow Zony that appreciates the hard stuff. I like him just fine. ;-D
Image
2008 Cafeholics Pond Scum Champion
Future Champion of 2009 Cafeholics Masters
Simulacrum
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Chief Pixel PusherCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberWeb Supporter
Posts: 9875
Joined: 12 Apr 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: On a Mission

Postby Madison » Sat Oct 29, 2005 3:21 am

StlSluggers wrote:I love that a guy whose screen name includes the words "jack daniels" starts off his posting at the Cafe with a thread about tequila.

:-D ;-D


Ironic, isn't it? :-D


Welcome to the Cafe'! ;-D
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 53856
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 29 Apr 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Taking Souls...

Postby Red Stripe » Sat Oct 29, 2005 12:07 pm

Sorry, I don't need tequila to make the women's clothes fall off, all I need to do is flex and it works pretty well. Chuck Norris taught me the secrets.
Image
Red Stripe
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 4112
Joined: 12 Aug 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Omaha

Postby dannyolbb » Sat Oct 29, 2005 12:56 pm

Man, I was hoping this topic would be a link to some internet flash game where you give a girl tequila and her clothes drop off with each shot.

That's it. I'm going to the bar.
[size=18]03[/size]
dannyolbb
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar

Posts: 711
Joined: 7 Jul 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Sittin' on Trent Lotts porch

Postby HiddenIdentity » Sat Oct 29, 2005 1:26 pm

Red Stripe wrote:Sorry, I don't need tequila to make the women's clothes fall off, all I need to do is flex and it works pretty well. Chuck Norris taught me the secrets.


I can make a girls clothes fall off just by looking at her. Vin Diesel taught me that.
HiddenIdentity
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar
Eagle Eye
Posts: 1417
Joined: 9 Jul 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Next

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact